PopSugar Must Have January 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a sort of quiet acceptance of the box. I'm not really thrilled and excited but not hating it either.

I'm not opposed to the hat, but it's not my favorite style of hat either. I'll try it on and see.

I am interested in the FAB cream since I've never tried it. I think that's the most exciting item for me.

The coffee cup is meh for me because there is something about drinking hot beverages out of glass containers that rubs me the wrong way (obviously that's just me!). I like a mug.

I don't really use gel eye packs. If I'm going to sit down for a treatment, I like to do a full mask. But I guess I'll give them a try, and that's the point, right?

I'm somewhat interested in the yoga towel, because I do go to yoga, so want to see what that's about.

As for the tattoos, and granola, those are throw-away items for me. Maybe I'll trade the tattoos, and I'm guessing my boyfriend will make quick work of the granola.

For those of you that don't like the pompom, check the way it's attached to the hat. Usually pompoms are attached with a string, which can be easily cut off. I for one, am ok with the pompom.

Is the beanie made by the same people who made the tech gloves last year? I still wear those all the time. Would be nice to have a matching set.

Ahh!! I am SO excited over the KeepCup! I was just staring at my coffee mug at work today thinking about how I need to find a lid for it! It will be perfect to keep at the office.

I'm actually very excited about this box! I'm a lotion snob, so I'm excited about that. I am obsessed with travel coffee mugs, so there's that... and everything else is icing on the cake! The only thing I'm not too stoked about is the tattoos - they seem really juvenile for me. 

I'm excited about everything! I will definitely be able to use everything in this box which is always a plus :wub:

I'll use everything though I didn't need another hat. Jan is late for sending these winter items out. Late meaning November would be better before the season has really set in/ already bought some. I've seen the creme before and wondered, so I am glad of that. I love Malin + Goetz because of them so.. here is hoping that I love this too. 

I was expecting more fitness but this will be fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Box is kind of eh for me, but whatever. You win some, you lose some!

I just bought two tubes of the First Aid cream a couple weeks ago, but they'll go quickly during winter. I like that brand so it'll definitely get used.

I'm not a hat person, but that hat looks like it may be cute? 

Towel I'll use for my hair since it's curly.

My roommate just got a Keurig for Christmas and was talking about needing reusable to-go coffee cups, so she'll be happy when I give her the cup.

Tattoos are ugly and actually made me laugh out loud when I saw we're getting them. I'll give them to my friend's 7 year-old sister, she'll have a blast with them.

Granola will get used and so will the eye stuff. So I'm 50/50, which is fine.

I'm so bummed. Someone stole my credit card info the same day Popsugar billed me, so I'm getting my subscription cancelled since I don't have another card and I won't get a new card until next week.

I really wanted a hat/beenie (as I said earlier in this thread) and popsugar had one this month )^':

I'm so bummed. Someone stole my credit card info the same day Popsugar billed me, so I'm getting my subscription cancelled since I don't have another card and I won't get a new card until next week.

I really wanted a hat/beenie (as I said earlier in this thread) and popsugar had one this month )^':
That sucks! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope you get it all taken care of as easily as possible!  As far as the beanie hat, I'm sure somebody here wont want/like the hat and would trade or sell you theirs. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I'm sure the January box won't sell out so quickly! You totally have a chance of ordering it next week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Meh. About 3/6 for me. Coffee cups are always welcome, the towel can be used for my wavy hai that frizzes in humidity, and the FAB is something I've wanted to try. 

However, since I live in Florida, the beanie's going to sit in my gifting drawer for someone up north, the tattoos are just not my thing, and the snacks are more my husband's thing. 

Lackluster box for me, but since I really liked December and November, I can't complain too much. Now let's just see if I actually get it (PS has consistently sent me two boxes instead of one for a few months when I tried to unsub and resub with a Rue La La coupon, and every time I cancel, the request seems to go into the void).

Not sure if it's already been posted, but I got an email for a new box from POPSUGAR

Collaboration with Target, $65 one time box.

Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 11.30.40 AM.png

Meh - I'll hold out for a decent coupon code.  I love the First Aid Beauty Cream and the coffee cup is cute, but I'm not intrigued enough to purchase this one with only $5 off...

Super excited for the lotion, coffee mug, and towel!

I'm not a big beanie person, but I can give it a try or gift it to someone. 

Overall I'm super excited for this month's box.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Empire is doing a lot of promotion. They had a lights show on Monday at the Empire State Building.  

Latest posts

Back