POPSUGAR Must Have July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Faves so far have been Kai perfume oil, Bodrum Bistro mugs, mascara, hat, tassel necklace, lip stain,  snack bars,  chips from May box, wrap/scarf, and newest book.

I have a question. If I re-subscribe right now will I get June's box or will it start in July?

I really want July's box because I want it as a birthday gift to myself. Not that June's box doesn't look fab, I just don't want to pay for both months.

When I subscribed yesterday it said it was the July box:

Quote: Your first Must Have box will ship in the beginning of July and arrive 5-10 business days after it ships.

Thank you! I just placed my order and was able to use the REFER5 code!!! Now I have even more reasons to look forward to next month

I got my first box in March! I loved the March box, The April box was VERY disappointing, I enjoyed May - because of the beauty blender and the pacifica other than that... I have those cards and hat on my trade list. I have not received June, but I am hoping it is AMAZING! and I hope July is a bunch of summer stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Favorite items: beauty blender, Buxom mascara, Perks of Being a Wallflower movie tickets, Corkatoo, gummy bears, hanky panky, Red Flower candle. There are SO many things I've loved though. It's definitely my favorite subscription to date. I LOVE that it's such a diverse mix of items, and the value is usually amazing. It's the perfect gift to myself every month.

My first box was the April box. My favorites have been the Shashi bracelet, the Pacifica lip tint, the hat and this month's scarf. I just subbed for another 3 months, can't wait to see what July brings!!

I've subscribed since August, and my favorite things have been the Hanky Panky's, the Bodum Mugs, the Baggu Bag, the June Hat, and the Gorjana Bracelet. I've loved a lot of the stuff, but after July, it's gone. I am going to continue to put aside the $35/month, and I will use that extra $420/year for one big thing I REALLY want that is 100% my style.

Ooh July.  My b-day is late June but I stretch it out into July. 

Oddly my most used item is the nugget bracelet from April that everyone hated or had problems with, the makeup items always get a lot of use too (lip balms, mascara etc.).

I was really impressed with my first box last month - everything will be used!

However, as much as I'd like to stay for their anniversary box, $37 is still a lot to me for a subscription box. Another 50% off code would be awesome:p

Maybe I'm one of the few, but I wish PopSugar had 2 boxes a month.  I would subscribe to 2 boxes in a heartbeat.  After my box is delivered I spend the next of the month waiting for the next one to arrive.  Such a long wait.  I get Seasonsbox, but it has been making me nervous lately.  Any other lifestyle boxes you love that I should try?

I'm a big fan of Yuzen, but they are now quarterly so that doesn't really help!

I've loved nearly all of my PS boxes and have found a use for pretty much everything. And what I can't use or don't want, usually sells on ebay or trades easy enough. That being said, I think I will cancel after July as well. I'm in box overload and feeling like I should cut back.  I'm sure I'll continue to stalk the threads and drool all over everyone else's stuff, lol.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've loved nearly all of my PS boxes and have found a use for pretty much everything. And what I can't use or don't want, usually sells on ebay or trades easy enough. That being said, I think I will cancel after July as well. I'm in box overload and feeling like I should cut back.  I'm sure I'll continue to stalk the threads and drool all over everyone else's stuff, lol.
I feel the same way, I love this box sub but just feel the need to cut back.

I loved the peppermint sticks and the Pacifica lip balm. I also find the garmento bag very useful.

My first box was in April and so far, besides the foods boxes I sub to, I always find myself using everything in the PS boxes except for the Mindy cards and the garmento bag. July is also my birthday month, so I already have high hopes! I really hope a good coupon code shows up so I can do a longer sub. This is my favorite subscription box I've tried hands down. I can't wait to see what they have for July!!

My first box was in June and I loved everything, especially the popcorn and the scarf. I'm going to keep it for July and then I'll decide if I want to keep it or not. It's more so the price then the items that are making me question it because $35 is quite pricey for a box.

I couldn't help myself...I signed up for July's box.

I was super sad that I missed out on the June box. 

I hope its a good one like this months.

Back