POPSUGAR Must Have July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't bill the existing subscribers for another couple of weeks, so there may very well be slots opening up before these ship.

really hoping this is a great box with a lot of new people signing up. How else are they going to get them to stick around ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do they bill on the first? June was my first month, so I just want to make sure I have the money on my card.

PS has told me they "cannot alter my start date" and have to ship me an August box. Ordering too late for July I can live with, but why can't they just push it back a month when I explained my situation?? Their solution is that I have the box shipped to a friend or family member. Horrible customer service. August will be my first and last time using this company.

Originally Posted by nycgirl562 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PS has told me they "cannot alter my start date" and have to ship me an August box. Ordering too late for July I can live with, but why can't they just push it back a month when I explained my situation?? Their solution is that I have the box shipped to a friend or family member. Horrible customer service. August will be my first and last time using this company.
When I initially signed up at the end of February, they said it would start with the April box. A week or two after that, they emailed saying I would actually get the March box. So there's still hope!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I initially signed up at the end of February, they said it would start with the April box. A week or two after that, they emailed saying I would actually get the March box. So there's still hope!
I signed up in late September and got the October box, I think a little patience might be required here.

They may or may not have any control over what box you start with, it will probably depend on the flux of new subscribers/canceled subscriptions which might vary day to day.  Many subscription boxes put new subscribers on wait lists, sometimes they could be one to two months or more before you get a box. 

I wouldn't be so quick to call their customer service horrible if they are communicating with you, just because you are not getting the answer you want. 

If it were me and I had a specific time frame in which I wanted a box I probably would have waited to sign up instead of hoping a company would work with my special request after the fact.  But that's just me. I understand people are excited to get a box and look forward to it happening quickly.

You might be surprised, they might be able to get you a July box, but I bet they may not know until they get closer to shipping in the beginning of July.

Originally Posted by nycgirl562 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On the sign up/order page it specifically says which box you'll be getting first. I'm sorry you're not getting the month you wanted, but I'm not sure it's PopSugar's fault if you didn't read what you were signing up for.

After I saw the scarf in June's box, I had to give in. I gifted myself July's box... Part of me hopes it's incredibly awesome, while another small part of me is so scared that if it's awesome, I won't be able to say no to getting August's box! Eeek!!

I just signed up and my first box will be in August...
icon_neutral.gif

I absolutely loved the scarf from the June box. I wore it to work the othe day with a white blouse and grey skirt so the color pop stood out- so many compliments!

How can you find out which box you'll receive when you sign up? I've searched and can't find that info anywhere. I was going to sign up last week but decided to wait because I didn't want to risk getting a 2nd June box (I wanted to get the July box). Bummed to see now that people that signed up are now getting the August box and not the July box.

How can you find out which box you'll receive when you sign up? I've searched and can't find that info anywhere. I was going to sign up last week but decided to wait because I didn't want to risk getting a 2nd June box (I wanted to get the July box). Bummed to see now that people that signed up are now getting the August box and not the July box.[/quote On the section where you sign up next to tne choose your subscription, it tells you which month your subscription is starting. As of now, it is the August box. There is also a box to check if you want to be put on the wait list for an earlier box if it becomes available.

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How can you find out which box you'll receive when you sign up? I've searched and can't find that info anywhere. I was going to sign up last week but decided to wait because I didn't want to risk getting a 2nd June box (I wanted to get the July box). Bummed to see now that people that signed up are now getting the August box and not the July box.[/quote

On the section where you sign up next to tne choose your subscription, it tells you which month your subscription is starting. As of now, it is the August box. There is also a box to check if you want to be put on the wait list for an earlier box if it becomes available.
Thanks I completely missed that!! Wish I'd seen it last week

On the theme of my favorite items, suprisingly, once I got the plus version, my wrap has been one of my biggest go-to items. I don't have a robe, and while I don't wear it out of the bathroom, I quite frequently find myself throwing it on for those quick lazy mornings when I'm up but don't want to be fully functional yet.  (Am I the only one? maybeh).  It's just my boyfriend and I in the house, and he'd prefer I wandered around without anything hahah so this is a happy compromise. (I've been subbed since Feb).

Otherwise, I wear the string bracelet quite a bit and I'm totally going to stock up on Quinoa choco when I have a chance:)

Not a scarf person but did it with a white shirt & jeans on Fri & everyone loved it!  Good to venture outside my comfort zone.  That's why I like PS.

I LOVED june box! the book was on my to read list so im happy with that. plus the scarf was totally cute. when I get back into the office I can see wearing it with jeans and a white tee. I cant wait to see what july brings. does anyone know any good baby box subs? im curious to see whats out there.

Back