POPSUGAR Must Have July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like my bluum box this month included $26 Shea terra rose face cream on top of other items (smoothie packet, toy wipes, wraparound sunglasses, baby development book for adults, puppet, and children's book.) for $25.

I'm really looking forward to what July brings! I started PS in April and have loved every box! Any items that I'm not super crazy about go in my Christmas pile. Between my 4 subs (Birchbox, Ipsy, PS, and Lip Factory) and the Julep warehouse sale, I have almost all my Christmas shopping knocked out already!

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like my bluum box this month included $26 Shea terra rose face cream on top of other items (smoothie packet, toy wipes, wraparound sunglasses, baby development book for adults, puppet, and children's book.) for $25.
thanks! I will look into that one!

I signed up on 7/15/13 and also signed up for the wait list and will be getting July as my first box.  Since I live on the East Coast I will have to depend on you West Coast lovelies to tell when I will be getting in my July box. I can't wait!

Originally Posted by Anselee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up on 7/15/13 and also signed up for the wait list and will be getting July as my first box.  Since I live on the East Coast I will have to depend on you West Coast lovelies to tell when I will be getting in my July box. I can't wait!
This gives me hope that I'll get a July box too since I'm still on the waitlist.  I was only hoping to skip the month while I was on vacation but I wasn't expecting them to sell out so quickly.  Maybe some nice people will volunteer to cancel their sub so I have a better chance lol.

Actually, East Coasters tend to get their boxes before a lot of the Westies' boxes are even shipped.

When do they normally start charging? This is my first actual month, since last month they charged me right away when I signed up.

It's usually within the first week of the month- we've lately seen spoilers in the mid 2nd week of the month

Personally I'd love to see some sunglasses in this box, something summery that carries over into the rest of the year. I know they did sunglasses in the Luxury Box so it probably won't happen. I've been subbed since November and my favorites have been the Buxom mascara, Beauty Blender, Sashi bracelet, thong/wrap once I got the proper sizes, and the Juice Beauty moisturizer from last month. Looking forward to whatever this month will bring.

Happy July!  I have not been charged for my July box yet, has anyone?   Very excited about this month; it's going to be great, I know it!

Happy July!  I have not been charged for my July box yet, has anyone?   Very excited about this month; it's going to be great, I know it!
I haven't been charged yet either. I'm really excited too!!

After seeing June's box (which I am bummed to have missed), I caved and signed up for July. I am really looking forward to seeing what I get in this box...especially having found out that July will be an anniversary box. Nooice. Anyhoo...when do these boxes typically ship out?

(I haven't been charged yet either but I know I made the cut for the July box before it sold out
yess.gif
)

Charged here as well.  I have never been so excited to see my credit card balance rise!
icon_lol.gif
  Now let the FedEx stalking begin...Ladies, please will me the strength to stay spoiler free this month.

No charge for me...but, I didn't expect it yet. I tried to change my credit card number since the one on file has been cancelled due to compromise. However, when I tried to add my new number, I think I ordered another sub. I hope I don't end up missing out on July. My profile now shows two sub numbers with one starting in August. I've sent them an email. Sigh...

Back