Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box came today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my son says the hat is a no go lol. Everything else is good, love the spoons, they have already made there way into the utensil jar. The straws I'm saving for my graduation cookout. I'm already eating the Dang Coconut Chips which are great:) and the mascara I will use (however I am getting another one in my bb5 I think), the jump rope went to my son and I love the sun bums!!!!

I keep reading that august is usually an awesome box so I'm ready.

FYI: If the jumprope is too long you can adjust the length by untwisting the top of the handle and shortening the rope. I'm a trainer and have ropes of all different length for different clients. You can also try a knot on the rope at the top near the handle if that's easier. I'm excited for this rope to keep for myself.

The coconut chips are delicious! I'm trying to avoid grains & dairy so new snacks are always welcome!!
Thanks for the tip on the jumprope! Mine is super long.  I loved the chips as much as you, and can't wait to have more.  Since the Dang ones are more expensive I want to try out this recipe, figured you might too! - http://petespaleo.com/coconut-chips/

Thanks for the tip on the jumprope! Mine is super long.  I loved the chips as much as you, and can't wait to have more.  Since the Dang ones are more expensive I want to try out this recipe, figured you might too! - http://petespaleo.com/coconut-chips/
Thankyou for link/recipe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> another variation is to add cinnamon and or cardamon (I sometimes even dust chai tea powder after tossing in a bit of butter or coconut oil.

Got my box, finally.

I'm thinking that the hats are all different sizes, because I have a pretty big head, (one or ten or fifty people have commented on that fact in my lifetime) and the hat fits perfectly. I was so worried reading the comments. They must have had some quality control issues when making a mass quantity for the box OR all those people who said my head was big just had tiny ones.

My box is at home waiting for me. I can't wait to break into those dang chips after my run tonight.

AND I'm very curious about the hat and jump rope!

Just got my box, love the hat!, yes it's a bit tight, but it is stretching out every time I put it on. I got the dark brown one. I have a large head, lots of hair. I don't rock it enough to post a pic, but I love it for out on my deck, in the hot tub and while camping. Salad servers are great, along with the jump rope, sun lotions, coconut chips, mascara and cute straws. Happy with this box! Thankyou Popsugar!

Thankyou for link/recipe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> another variation is to add cinnamon and or cardamon (I sometimes even dust chai tea powder after tossing in a bit of butter or coconut oil.
Yeah, I was also thinking I could just do different types of sea salt to be a sub for like tortilla chips.  I'm excited to play around with it!

You look adorable in that hat  Thanks for posting the pic.

--ok, I TRIED to quote the girl who posted the "I just woke up & was nice enough to take a picure of the hat for everyone" pic, but apparently the new MUT ate my quote.

Regardless, she is adorable in the hat & I still dislike this new format.

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS a small hat, generally I consider my head on the small side and I don't have a ton of hair., the hat is a bit snug on me.

My boyfriend is modeling the "little hat" here:

image.jpg

The hat really does look too small... It looks like various sizes are going out. Mine is due to arrive tomorrow- fingers crossed that it works- I think it's perfect for pontooning - will crush up great in my boat bag :)

PS- luv your BF.. What a good sport!!

Last edited by a moderator:
 I hope I get a hat that fits! If mines too small, I can give it to my mom. She literally has to buy childrens sized hats because otherwise they all will fall down over her eyes, no matter what hat type they are. 

My dad has a gigantic head. Thankfully, somehow I ended up with a regular sized one. 

i'm really really hoping it does fit, since we're going on a cruise and it would be great to have a hat for that. 

Good news ladies! The hat does stretch. I stubbornly shoved it on my head and have worn it around the house for two days. (I actually gave myself a headache, but I persevered.) Now it fits!! I also shoved it in my new and kind of extended my leg a bunch of times.

I hope I get a hat that fits! If mines too small, I can give it to my mom. She literally has to buy childrens sized hats because otherwise they all will fall down over her eyes, no matter what hat type they are. 
This is me! Makes me excited that the hat is running smaller because maybe I can finally own a hat designed for adults!

I just rolled out of bed in this pic and was too lazy to put on makeup or change out of my pajamas, so hopefully you can use your imagination to think of what it'll look like when you're decked out poolside...haha! Sadly I don't really like the look on me, but it DOES fit.
You look FANTASTIC.

Back