Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks! They may have also double sold them bc everyone is using their PS Card and everyone is buying the cheapest items.

I never got a code actually. I'd send PS a message but don't feel a big need to buy jewelry right now.

Is there any way to arrange the items on the Sweet and Spark site by price or do you have to wade through all of them? I didn't see any way, but I might have missed something.

I got my box. It's ok. I'll be swapping everything except for the book and the sunglasses. The sunglasses don't look good on me, but who cares. Same with the headband. It doesn't look good, but it's comfy. I guess I'm keeping that too. And the book should be good.

Okay box. I haven't been wowed by a box since December, but hopefully the second half of the year will be better.

I bought a broach for $8 including shipping. The code worked for me and it shipped yesterday. I hope it was just bad luck.

They have cute stuff but it's pricy.

Wanted to share some info about "Sweet and Spark," the place we got that "gift card" to.

I found a pair of earings for $38, I think. So, the gift code covered it. I bought it no problems. I got 2 shipping emails.

Work up this morning with this email:

Hope you had a nice weekend! Thanks so much for your order however, I had to cancel it as those earrings have already sold out. There was something funky on the backend happening on this particular product where it wasn't counting inventory properly. I'm so sorry it had to happen to your order. You should still be able to use the gift card code at checkout should you decide to purchase a replacement.

Thank you SO much for understanding!

best,

Jillian | [links removed]

Um, what? I am pretty sure they canceled because I got them for "free."

Just thought I'd point that out.

Will not be purchasing from this company.

For some reason I received two boxes this month. 

Sunglasses: These actually look nice on me and my husband is a chronic loser of sunglasses so these will be nice spares for him too. 

Book: I just read an interview with Judy Bloome in Harpers Bazaar and now I'm actually really excited to read her book! 

Candy: Gummy candy is my favorite. I ate these while I pawed through the rest of the box. 

Sponge: I used mine this morning in the shower and I really liked it. I also think it would be perfect for taking on vacation. It exfoliated gently and foamed up nicely. 

Eyeshadow: I also used the eyeshadows this morning and they aren't my favorite but I'm not really a fan of Pacifica makeup in general. I don't think their eyeshadows have enough pigment for me, although the colors are pretty. I also found them a little too shimmery for me, especially since I have hooded eyes. 

Hairband: Not for me but my 3 year old daughters absolutely loves it and it looks REALLY cute on her. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Not a wow box by any means but I still kind of like everything that was included. Good, not great. 

I went rock climbing with the headband today, and boy, it was amazing!  I haven't been able to find anything yet that doesn't slide off my head or get knocked off by the rope.  But, this stayed during my entire workout, I'll probably end up buying more, I was so impressed

I finally got this box in the mail today! It was my first popsugar box ever, and I was not impressed with the slow shipping so I cancelled before getting the box. I really like it though! I feel like I'll end up resubscribing.

My box hasn't come yet and I'm leaving for vacation tonight.  I'll be really bummed if this doesn't arrive before I leave!  I want to read that book on the beach. 

I'm so happy to get this box after winning a three month sub, thanks again to Reija and MUT! The spongelle smells so good and I'm happy with everything in this box, except for the eyeshadow but only because I already have it and love it. I missed out on the Under the Sun BB box but this more than makes up for it because this one has a book :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so happy to get this box after winning a three month sub, thanks again to Reija and MUT! The spongelle smells so good and I'm happy with everything in this box, except for the eyeshadow but only because I already have it and love it. I missed out on the Under the Sun BB box but this more than makes up for it because this one has a book :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How awesome! Congrats to you hope you enjoy your goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did end up getting the box before vacation, and loved the book!  Without getting too spoilerish, I can't believe it was based on a true story and that I had never heard about it before.  What a crazy chain of events in a short period of time.  I can't believe it happened in Judy Blume's hometown and she waited this long to write about it!

I did end up getting the box before vacation, and loved the book! Without getting too spoilerish, I can't believe it was based on a true story and that I had never heard about it before. What a crazy chain of events in a short period of time. I can't believe it happened in Judy Blume's hometown and she waited this long to write about it!
I loved the book too, devoured it last week, such a crazy chain of events, huh? Hope you went somewhere awesome on vacation!

I loved the book too, devoured it last week, such a crazy chain of events, huh? Hope you went somewhere awesome on vacation!
Thanks!  We went to Surfside beach...we have been going to Surfside / Myrtle / Garden City since I was a kid, and it's fun to see it fresh through my kids' eyes.  Makes me appreciate it again!

Back