Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received one of the ten Stowaway Cosmetics special gifts? That was for this month wasn't it? 

Also my label was finally created today and it's 3.0lbs. 

The box arrived today .  Not to crazy about it.  Loved the glasses  wouldn't be caught dead in a headband, spongelle made  me sneeze non stop.  Book is ok.    The gift card is a joke to me due to the  price of items on the site.    You win some and lose some. Still a good value
 LOL! 

I hit a PR on my overhead squat last night and rocked that headband while doing it. It's magical!  

Sandy Eggos,

I was also wondering about the stowaway give away. Looks like you might be one of the winners. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Sandy Eggos,

I was also wondering about the stowaway give away. Looks like you might be one of the winners. Keeping my fingers crossed for you .
 Me too! What was everyone else's box weight without the Sorial free gift? 

Mine is 3.2

And came from New york! I live in Seattle! It literally could not go any farther across the continent. I like it much better when it comes from California. It says it wont be here til the 23rd! (although usually it gets here a day or two early but still...)

(I don't think I got the Sorial free gift but maybe I did, now that I think about it... Hm)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is 3.2

And came from New york! I live in Seattle! It literally could not go any farther across the continent. I like it much better when it comes from California. It says it wont be here til the 23rd! (although usually it gets here a day or two early but still...)

(I don't think I got the Sorial free gift but maybe I did, now that I think about it... Hm)
 It looks like a few others that are receiving the Sorial gift are coming from NY and are 3.2 lbs. 

I got mine today--happy that the sunglasses fit my husband and he can use them as a spare pair. the rest looks nice too.

Ah, okay. I must have got the wallet then. I had forgotten I did that. :\ Im not sure what that says about my subscription box habits....... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my first Popsugar box since the fall and as soon as I received the box, I canceled my subscription again. Looks like my relationship with the subscription is officially done haha. 

Those sunglasses look TERRIBLE on me. I look like...a man with long wavy hair. They're that unflattering on me. I browsed Quay's website and they have so many other beautiful designs. I particularly like their cat-eye matte frames. Why did Popsugar pick the Mandate out of all the designs?  <_<

The only things that are usable to me are the sponge and the Supercandy. I ate the gummies quickly and I'll start using the sponge sometime this summer. I just have to find a way to get rid of everything else from the box. Sigh. 

Lesson learned.

This is the first time in awhile that I haven't peeked at spoilers. When I received my box today I was so happy! I love everything. My favorites are the sunglasses and the book. I am a huge reader and was so happy to find the new Judy Blume book in my box. Can't wait for July and hoping I can make it spoiler free again.

This is the first time in awhile that I haven't peeked at spoilers. When I received my box today I was so happy! I love everything. My favorites are the sunglasses and the book. I am a huge reader and was so happy to find the new Judy Blume book in my box. Can't wait for July and hoping I can make it spoiler free again.
 I love the sunglasses too

Got my box today, love almost everything in it! Already started the book, I went back last month and re-read some of her books, glad I did, she's a great author. They're just fun fluff reads but still good. The sunglasses look great on thank God, and the rest will be used, although the palette may go to a daughter, I've never found their stuff very good.

waiting to see if there is another code ever released. I let my subscription lapse after the black friday deal. I don't think these boxes are worthwhile at full price + taxes.  But I was subscribed when they were $35.

This was my first popsugar box and I haven't received it yet. Tracking says Friday. Does it usually take this long? Why is there dmsuch a long diffeerence between when people get theirs? I paid for it in the beginning of May. I already cancelled because I can't stand getting a box so long after spoilers have come out.

This was my first popsugar box and I haven't received it yet. Tracking says Friday. Does it usually take this long? Why is there dmsuch a long diffeerence between when people get theirs? I paid for it in the beginning of May. I already cancelled because I can't stand getting a box so long after spoilers have come out.
that used to bother me a lot.  i always tried to go w/out spoilers as I think it's a much more special experience. now i just don't get that kind of experience - and do look at them as the wait is too much.  but that's after a couple of years of getting these things. i completely understand how you feel. 

Wanted to share some info about "Sweet and Spark," the place we got that "gift card" to.

I found a pair of earings for $38, I think. So, the gift code covered it. I bought it no problems. I got 2 shipping emails.

Work up this morning with this email:

Hope you had a nice weekend! Thanks so much for your order however, I had to cancel it as those earrings have already sold out. There was something funky on the backend happening on this particular product where it wasn't counting inventory properly. I'm so sorry it had to happen to your order. You should still be able to use the gift card code at checkout should you decide to purchase a replacement.

Thank you SO much for understanding!
best,

Jillian | [links removed]

Um, what? I am pretty sure they canceled because I got them for "free."

Just thought I'd point that out.

Will not be purchasing from this company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back