Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited to get this box, but of course, I won't get it until about 2 weeks after the first boxes arrive! Mine still says processing, no shipping info yet.

I am so excited for this box! Thanks for posting the spoiler @_@ yayyyy cannot wait for mine to come.

They sent a shipping notice two days ago but the tracking doesn't work

Bummer.  I am the party pooper on this one.  Nothing in it makes me excited to get this box.  

The sunglasses are not my style (already told my daughter she could have them).

I can use the headband for working out, but that's too utilitarian to be excited about.

The eye palette is pretty.

The candy is not for me either (low carbing).

The sponge is also too utilitarian for me to be excited about.  

I don't read fiction or actual books (I am a kindle girl), although since it's Judy Blume I may give it a shot.

I guess I miss the "fun" factor in this box.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer. 

So what is the sun kissed item? I can't decide if I really like the curation but I like all the stuff so that's good enough for me.

If the glasses are sun kissed them what's the outdoor fun? I dunno maybe it's the book. I like reading outside lol

I think the monthly inspirations are just supposed to be what they had in mind when they brainstormed the box, like how they used to show us their pinterest inspiration boards for the LE boxes.  I don't think it's supposed to be a literal 1:1 set of spoiler clues.  I think the items do a decent job fitting the inspirations.  I'm really excited about this one!  I do wish that whoever it was that used to curate the snacks was still on staff though.  PSMH had THE BEST snacks back in the day, any time I see something in the store that was featured in the box I stock up.  We got the snap infusion in a MizzFit quarterly box; it was nothing special.  Good for a post yoga workout I guess since it replenishes electrolytes. 

I'm okay with this one--I'll use the sponge and headband/savasana mask, and I'll read the book (or at least start it and see if I like it). Not a huge win for me this month but I'm glad the new spoilers are things I like!

It would make a good summer gift for someone who would wear the sunglasses.

PS: if you get your box soon, try to use the coupon on the vintage jewelry site earlier to get the best selection. A lot of the items are quite pricey but there are some pretty things that would be well priced with the coupon. Some of it is really pretty stuff!

There was some gift card PS sent out a couple of years ago and nearly everything in the lower price range sold out very quickly.

Love this box, I was just going to order that book on my kindle, I think it came out yesterday or today, glad I held off. I wasn't going to look at spoilers but I'm glad I did, saved some money there. I wish they had better snacks though like they used to.

Love this box, I was just going to order that book on my kindle, I think it came out yesterday or today, glad I held off. I wasn't going to look at spoilers but I'm glad I did, saved some money there. I wish they had better snacks though like they used to.
I bet the book is the reason they are slow to ship if it was just released.  They probably couldn't ship the boxes until the book was officially released.

It's a fun box and I'm excited to try the sponge - looks interesting. 

The only downside is that I'm not sure it's worth the $40+ cost (with tax) since my Black Friday deal expired.  I will keep the sub until July and then probably wait until the next holiday deal. 

There's a coconut verbena scented spongelle on the website, wondering why that wasn't the one included in the box...

Latest posts

Back