Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice: 2.9 pounds. Delivery date on 6/16. Oh well I'm out of town until the 12th anyway. Really would like to see someone get the box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a shipping notice tonight. Says it will arrive 6/15 but it usually comes one day earlier so hopefully I'll have it Saturday. I imagine someone will have theirs before then.

I wonder what adds all the weight? The sunnies and palette don't add much. I wonder if they'll follow the last 2 Junes and include a book...maybe the yoga item?

We still have the "yoga warrior" item and the "sun kissed" or "outdoor fun" items (if that's not the sunglasses) in the box.

I'm just hoping the "outdoor fun" isn't a cheaper version of the paddles we got in the LE box.  I hate when they do that. 

Just got another email that limited quantities are available.

They seem so desperate to unload this month's box that I'm wondering what other items are in there...I'm not crazy about the two spoilers (but I do like yoga) so I was hoping for good things.

Well I tried lol  ;)

popsugar.jpg

I LOVE this box!

I have been wanting

that Judy Blume book which just came out.

She is perfect summer reading. Loved her since she wrote "Are you there God it's me Margaret".

Very happy.

Thank you for posting!

The retail prices for books always blows my mind. Who would pay $30 for one book, unless it was signed or something else special? On Amazon that book is half that price. I guess you've got to make it look good for the cards, though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@spayne Thank you for posting!

I am IN LOVE with this box. This is really well done for me, and glad I decided to take the plunge for June after a 6 month hiatus. 

The Judy Blume novel has been on my radar and I've been waiting to pick it up. 

Back