Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I got the clutch, I rather get that than the five bucks off haha.

Does anyone have the clutch? is it nice?
I have it and I LOVE it.  The chain is a really nice quality, it has leopard print on the inside.  It's the perfect size for carring your phone, keys, and a few cards.  I use it a ton when I travel or at work when I don't want to lug a big bag around.

I have it and I LOVE it.  The chain is a really nice quality, it has leopard print on the inside.  It's the perfect size for carring your phone, keys, and a few cards.  I use it a ton when I travel or at work when I don't want to lug a big bag around.
perfect! i needed a new purse for going out so im excited!

I canceled, but signed back up to get the sunglasses and wallet. The whole CFDA thing (I didn't order, but didn't like the situation), lack of spoilers on majority of boxes and the shipping made me quit (don't get me started on FedEx SmartPost, my box has been all over the state and I won't have it until Monday). But, I'm a sucker for sunglasses and I like the style of these, plus I like the color and size of the wallet. I hope I'm happy with June!

I saw on MSA that popsugar confirmed that it's the "mandate" style glasses, but the pic that was posted earlier in this thread looks like different lenses than these cool blue/green ones:

http://www.quayaustralia.com/us/shop/21-mandate.html

Think it's just because of the reflection, or are we getting slightly different glasses?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw on MSA that popsugar confirmed that it's the "mandate" style glasses, but the pic that was posted earlier in this thread looks like different lenses than these cool blue/green ones:

http://www.quayaustralia.com/us/shop/21-mandate.html

Think it's just because of the reflection, or are we getting slightly different glasses?
I think we are getting the black. In the first snapchat spoiler the glasses look distinctly black, and looking at the second spoiler promo if you look closely its just a reflection. I did notice that only the blue tint is available on their website though. Maybe they sold out of the black tint?

I like the sunglasses, I think they'll be great for the beach, kinda sporty!

So is this the "sunkissed" or "outdoor fun" item?

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up based on the spoiler. Popsugar and I "broke up" for a bit but I love sunnies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just signed up myself based on the spoilers. This was a hard decision, because I too, "broke up" with PS because I was very disappointed in the boxes at one point. I was happy that I didn't sub for May. There was nothing that I loved in that box. The spoilers for June had me at yoga and coconut! I really hope that I am not disappointed.  :unsure:

sweet I'm happy with the Mandate sunglasses!   I had a 6 month sub from black friday that ended in may and I didn't renew.  I used "welcome" to get the clutch,  my subscription had ended so that would count as a new order right?  I thought I read somewhere that they were being strict with the wallet on a chain about who they would give it out to! 

Ugh I hate these!!! Sorry to be Debbie downer. I've never been negative about an item before.. but I have a small nose and its super hard to find glasses. In fact I've worn the same ones for 5 years and still love them.. I'm pretty disappointed that they think sunglasses are one size fits all item

Ugh I hate these!!! Sorry to be Debbie downer. I've never been negative about an item before.. but I have a small nose and its super hard to find glasses. In fact I've worn the same ones for 5 years and still love them.. I'm pretty disappointed that they think sunglasses are one size fits all item
I have a hard time finding glasses that work for me too...

BUT, I can always use a pair to pull back my hair and wear on top of my head.

I hate to stretch out my good sunglasses doing that...

so this will become a headband for me.

You are not a Debbie Downer! I actually just found a pair that I like after YEARS of searching. I think that glasses are a hard fit, but I am sure they tried to select a pair that someone felt were "universal". I think a GC to Quay would have been better so people have a choice of which one in that price bracket they could select.  I will try these and see if I like them. If not, someone is getting them as a birthday present.  B)

I'm so excited after seeing the spoiler! I was just wishing I had gotten a pair of black wayfarer style Blender Sunglasses and these are practically the same as what I was looking at, so it's perfect.

The summer boxes are always a great match for me though. I can't wait to see what else is in there!

I got a much cuter (And more expensive!) pair of Quay sunglasses in the Coco Rocha box months ago....What on earth is going on with Popsugar?

Since 75% of the population has vision issues and about 50% of the population wears prescription glasses, I'm not sure how smart it is to exclude HALF of your customers with something they can't use.

All of the people in my home wear prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Don't most of those ppl with vision issues wear contacts as well and can wear sunglasses? Both my parents and a majority of my friends wear glasses & contacts with sunglasses. I don't have vision problems, but I do wear hearing aids in both ears and can't use in the ear headphones like the ones in September's box. I think there's always going to be something someone can't use.

Yeah I don't like contacts in my eyes so I can't wear these glasses but I get that lots of people can, and there's still a good amount of box left for me to enjoy, so I don't feel too bad. They can be regifted or traded. That's the difference between this being a $40 box and a $195 box--just not as big a deal for me to get an unusable item.

I think the Quay sunglasses are a decent item to have in the box & the style is nice but I don't need any more sunglasses. I have a few designer pairs that I've worn for years & I just swapped for the R Zoe Toms because I always like to have a less expensive pair to keep in my car or take to the beach/pool. I'm curious about the other items, but I think I'm going to take a break from the monthly box for a while & just try to swap for any items that I really have to have. I wish every box had a scarf, jewelry, a chic home item & some chocolates or caramels. That would be my dream box. Looking forward to seeing what you all get!

Back