Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK ladies let's try to crack this box ( I love when we correctly guess the items in these boxes lol)

Outdoor fun - the sunglasses

Coconut either a food item or Josie Maran has a line of cosmetics out formulated with cocunut water I love the coconut watercolor eye shadows but there are lippies and cheek stains in the line too.

Yoga - hmm they gave us a yoga towel recently maybe hair band s a dvd or I would love a piece of jewelry containing healing stones dogeared has done lovely ones ( I know that's probably a stretch for the yoga theme but a girl can dream)

Sunkissed- I hope it's not a bronzing oil, a bronzer seems like its obvious lol maybe self tanning towelettes Dennis gross has some) or something w a sun on it lol for reason the old California

sun raisin commercial pop s in my head lol

Your turn!

I feel like the glasses could be outdoor fun or sunkissed, so I'm going to pick other items for those too.

For outdoor fun I'd love a nice picnic blanket but maybe they would do something family friendly like a kite or some type of lawn game.

I would LOVE the Josie maran items!  Pacifica also has shadows and other items infused with coconut water, plus they have been heavily promoting their partnership with target and have worked with PSMH before so I think they are a contender too.  And coconut food is always welcome, but they did already give us those dang coconut chips (which I love and still purchase) so I don't know if they would go there. 

Yoga I would either want some pretty mala beads (something like this: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/225283638/sale-7-chakra-mala-yoga-bracelet-with?ref=related-5), or some blocks or straps. 

Sunkissed...I'm going to go with bronzer because I really don't want any tanning products.  I'd love to try the body shop's honey bronzer.  Pacifica's coconut crushed pearl bronzing body butter would also work for both this and the coconut category, freeing up some room for snacks or other random items that don't seem to fit anywhere else. 

While I like the sunglasses well enough, I LOVE the Tom's Traveler sunglasses from the Rachel Zoe box.  They travel well and still strike the fashion note.   Since my Black Friday deal just ended, I am going to sit out ordering anymore PS boxes. Unless some good offer comes along...

It's been a few months since I've had to pay due to referrals, so I can't remember when they charge. I thought they were charging earlier, but I haven't seen anything. Has anyone been charged for the June box yet?

It's been a few months since I've had to pay due to referrals, so I can't remember when they charge. I thought they were charging earlier, but I haven't seen anything. Has anyone been charged for the June box yet?
They charged me for mine when I ordered them last week, It showed up on my statement already. For whatever reason, the actual Popsugar site does not show it as being paid yet though. I think their systems are just slower and showing that stuff. Mine usually switches over once it's been shipped.

Hmmm....not thrilled about the sunglasses. I have a pair of prescription sunglasses, so I'm gonna swap/sell the pair I get. Hopefully the rest of the box will have items that I will actually use.

I'm excited about the sunnies! I signed back up using the $5 off because I don't need a small bag. I'm hoping we get maybe an outdoor lantern, a coconut body scrub, and for yoga in hoping maybe a headband along with a dvd. I always like June boxes so I'm hoping this year is no different!

My box has shipped! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's either this box or the qvc one. It's says popsugar though 4.7 pnds so I am hoping it's the June box.

Last edited by a moderator:
False alarm I checked the ups site and its the same tracking number as the qvc notification email. At least I'll get my qvc box by Tuesday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

do those sunnies remind anyone else of the god awful 3D glasses you get at the theater?   I think i'm good on this box.  :/   Get it together PS....  I've been able to successfully turn down the past 6 months.... my bank account is SCREAMING for something to spend my saved monies on.  

PSMH spoiler #2 is up on MSA...I CALLED IT!!! We are getting the pacifica enlighten palette (I mentioned earlier that Pacifica shadows have coconut in them and would fit with the inspiration). 

PSMH spoiler #2 is up on MSA...I CALLED IT!!! We are getting the pacifica enlighten palette (I mentioned earlier that Pacifica shadows have coconut in them and would fit with the inspiration).
Good Call Totally!!! I was really hoping that the 2nd spoiler would totally reel me back in but truthfully this palette doesn't excite me. I'm shocked that PS even put out a 2nd spoiler-- I feel like this is a first in PS history.

Coincidentally I forgot to change my card information and I saw that second spoiler before I got a chance to, so I ended up cancelling. I've had them since November (except for February which they screwed up on and I missed out on), but I've been meh on quite a few of them. I do think they've stepped it up, but I can appreciate spoilers that help me make decisions.

I really like those sunnies, but to think I can put my rayban aviators away for them is crazy talk.

I'm not super excited about the palette but the swatches look really pretty. I'm hoping there will be greater value in the other things.

So far, not too excited about the spoilers. I have really high cheekbones so most sunglasses w/o nose pads hit my cheeks and move when I smile, ect. I was just bought two pair the other day that worked - but *if* these work, they would be different than anything else I have. Not excited for the e/s palette at all. I've never been impressed w/the Pacifica brand makeup. But usually I seem to like 3-4 out of 5 of the items in PS boxes so I'm holding out hope for the rest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

My daughter works in a very popular and high-end boutique in Miami and they sell Quay sunglasses. They may not be high fashion but they are on trend. My daughter was planning to buy them before I told her they were coming in the June box.

I got my shipping notice earlier today. Estimated delivery is Friday the 12th, but that always moves up...will probably have it Wednesday-ish. 

Not very excited about that palette...I suppose the bottom two colors are wearable for every day, so whatever. 

Back