Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 lucky subscribers will win their own custom kit from stowaway cosmetics.  I'm not familiar with the brand but I'm looking them up now because the picture in the email looks really enticing.

I know some people don't like the "lottery" aspect with these random giveaways but I think it's a really nice way to treat your subbies.  PSMH has been doing this forever, it's not a new thing like some in the May thread seemed to think.  It's a great marketing tactic too - I won a Julep "golden box" waaaaay back in the day (my first box actually) and I ended up staying subscribed for a year and a half longer than I meant to. 

Omg. Love the spoiler for June! I have been looking for a nice quality pair of sunglasses but it keeps passing my mind. I feel like PS is reading my mind these past few months!

My Black Friday gift subscription has ended and I was looking for a promo to sign up again.  The wallet on a chain, I already have so I thought I'd skip June even though it might be something I really want.  Glad it's sunglasses.  Can't wear them.  Maybe I'll hold out on PSMH until July.

Which blog? Can you link it?
I think it was on MSA. Also according to the PSMH facebook some boxes may have these

popsugar must have spoiler june 2015.png

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, but it was originally on snapchat. the glasses are cute - but maybe a little funky for my taste. good price point though. My subscription ended from Black Friday.  I'm likely not signing on again.

Looooove the June spoiler! Couldn't be more perfect for me! You live to see another day with me Popsugar!

As someone with Asian face, I have a really hard with any type of glasses so I'm a bit worried about the spoiler. It took me a weeks just to find regular Rx for myself. Typically that style of eyewear does not work for me. My non-existent bridge won't allow glasses to sit on my face properly. We'll see when I get these in my hands.

Well I resubbed even though I Thought for sure I was out based on the sunglasses!  I really liked the ones that are pictured,  but it didn't occur to me that it could be *any* pair from the line.  Ack.  I hope they are the ones in the picture!  I need to stop reading these threads and saving my money :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks like we'll all be getting the Mandate pair. Just received this in an email from Popsugar...

ETA: Dangit- Jennifer is TOO QUICK ;)

PS.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME gets you the really cute sorial clutch pictured earlier in this thread.  not sure if the old REFER5 or MUSTHAVE5 or PROMOPRO5 codes still work or not.
Thank you!

I got the clutch, I rather get that than the five bucks off haha.

Does anyone have the clutch? is it nice?

Back