Popsugar Must Have June 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just lost my favourite (and expensive) pair of sunglasses :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    So I for one am happy that we may be getting sunglasses in June ( no longer care about a duplicate for May, life happens) ... and I will be doubly happy if the sunglasses are tinted/highlighted with PSMH blue, which my lost ones were.  It's dumb how upset I am about my lost sunglasses, I know they're just a "thing," but still .........

I am not sure what the exact wording was showing you'd get June- but to be fair to them, they were very forthcoming that it would start with May. I *think* I recall- when I ordered the first day they announced the sale, my order made it look like I was starting with June too- but I knew due to the fine print it wouldn't really.
No you're right, they did include May in their promotional email.  My mistake was using their own website for the start date which had June.  It would have been very easy for them to incorporate the May date as a pop-up box when you used the code. 

So the picture PS put up has a few items from past boxes: 

The hat was from the resort box, the Henri Bendel clutch was in a past monthly box, the sea salt spray was from a past Summer limited edition box. 

I don't think they'll include sunglasses, we got sunglasses in the June box last year. But maybe? Sunglasses certainly have popped up in the limited edition boxes, summer, Neiman Marcus, QVC, CFDA....

I'm wondering if we're getting nail polish or nail care items (either in the June or the Summer limited edition box) the June box picture and the spoiler picture for the summer limited edition box are very similar, the models are both wearing hats and show feet with toes painted.  

Anyone else get shipping notice? I got one a couple of days ago but I see that the label was created today. Of course the long slow route it takes to get to Nashville, it will be over a week after it actually ships before I see it LOL. But this is the earliest that I've received shipping info, normally I'm the last to get it! 

Both my mini and large must have labels have been created.  I hope they move soon.  I wonder if PS will do early billing again for July, if they put a 4th of July item in the box?  I think I am going to cancel my mini, they just are not wowing me, not sure what I expected.  But I love my large box!

Both my mini and large must have labels have been created.  I hope they move soon.  I wonder if PS will do early billing again for July, if they put a 4th of July item in the box?  I think I am going to cancel my mini, they just are not wowing me, not sure what I expected.  But I love my large box!
I canceled both subscriptions to avoid my account being overdrawn, but resubbed to the big box after getting my paycheck. I decided not to resub to the mini because I just have too many boxes right now. I bet that means it's going to be amazing this month, since I'm missing out haha. 

June theme:

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 4.20.51 PM.png

A pair of sunglasses will definitely be in there. I wonder if Lisa Sugar's book will be in the box. Since it's coming out on September 20th, that would be really early to be sending it out, I think.

I think an SPF type product - maybe a blanket for the lawn and sunglasses ( if they have a lot of extra CFDA boxes). 

*edit - I also think that a drink mix of some sort - between the "cheers" and picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
But! There was a hat in the resort box.

Oh no I just had a scary thought....outdoor festivities what if it's bug repellent?? I'm sure it would be in a blue bottle and the card would read this is Lisa Sugar's favorite bug spray! Lol

Please no sunglasses, I have prescription glasses and can't use them. My friends like it when I get them however. And please God no more tassels!!! I cut them off of everything, but still, what is with tassels this year?

Margarita glasses would be nice, or something like that. I foresee something with an SPF in it though, which is fine as I live in the South and use it all year long. I have enough bug spray to repel every mosquito in Nashville LOL. 

My box(es) are supposed to be here on Monday, so can't wait. Hope it's good since I am getting two of them LOL. My friends are eager to see what I'm gifting them, ha. 

@ ladygordon, I just put the sunglasses over my glasses if they are big enough. And sometimes I go without my glasses... Probably not one of my better ideas there.

@ ladygordon, I just put the sunglasses over my glasses if they are big enough. And sometimes I go without my glasses... Probably not one of my better ideas there.

Good idea! Wish I could do that, I'm so blind though it would NOT be a good idea for me, definitely couldn't drive that way lol. So my best friend and my Mom have a nice collection of sunglasses!

Back