PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The package of goodies arrived today. There were four items. They were items that were received in previous boxes such as the Benefit Cabana kit, the Tea forte sampler box, the spice jar trio and thank you card (which will come in handy for my daughter who graduates this year). I'm please with all of them. I think I will donate the Benefit kit to my daughter's high school to use as a prize for Grad Night (what teen girl doesn't love makeup and to be a cute like the Benefit one. I can't wait to try the teas. My oldest daughter and boyfriend used all of the ones that came in The popsugar box in I think was Dec.

The package of goodies arrived today. There were four items. They were items that were received in previous boxes such as the Benefit Cabana kit, the Tea forte sampler box, the spice jar trio and thank you card (which will come in handy for my daughter who graduates this year). I'm please with all of them. I think I will donate the Benefit kit to my daughter's high school to use as a prize for Grad Night (what teen girl doesn't love makeup and to be a cute like the Benefit one. I can't wait to try the teas. My oldest daughter and boyfriend used all of the ones that came in The popsugar box in I think was Dec.

I loved those teas!! One of my faves actually, together with the Bodum mugs from that same box.

I received hand written notes with my replacement box and the goodies. It goes to show responses and who you talk to in cs has completely different outcomes.

I know this thread is from a long time ago... but did anyone else's bracelet turn their arm green? Mine didn't at first but does now. Just wondering if it's me or the metal.

Nope. You may want to clean it with metal polish. It also could be a combo of that and it you wear it tighter and you happen to sweat a lot.

I'll try the metal polish cleaner. I don't sweat a lot, but I do wear it against my skin (how else would you wear it?), so I'll give it a good cleaning. Thanks!

Originally Posted by SammieHammie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one who didn't like the chocolates? I gave the bacon one to my roommate since I don't eat pork and she said it was disgusting. I tried the one with pink peppercorns and hated it. The peppermint one which was the only familiar combination and was the one I was most looking forward to sucked and barely had any peppermint flavor. I haven't been able to bring myself to try the other ones because the combos either sound disgusting or have nuts (I don't like nuts).
I thought the pink peppercorn one was hands down the most disgusting candy I've ever eaten in my whole life. It was terrible!

I'm a total foodie but I though the peppercorn ones tasted like soap- no way am I wasting my calories on a soap bar...

Back