PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for the replacements for damaged cuff and missing chocolates from the Luxury Box....emailed them yesterday. 

At this point, I would be much happier with a discount on my next box instead. As little as $15 would work for me. Or 2 more mugs... another provisions kit....a scarf....

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting for the replacements for damaged cuff and missing chocolates from the Luxury Box....emailed them yesterday. 

At this point, I would be much happier with a discount on my next box instead. As little as $15 would work for me. Or 2 more mugs... another provisions kit....a scarf....
my cuff and chocolate (with candle & soap) was just shipped yesterday. I requested them to send me an email when they are shipped so they did. They explained that the shipment was delayed as they needed to wait for more stock. I guess yours should be sent out in the same batch as mine... (tho I would be happier with a code for next month too...)

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my cuff and chocolate (with candle & soap) was just shipped yesterday. I requested them to send me an email when they are shipped so they did. They explained that the shipment was delayed as they needed to wait for more stock. I guess yours should be sent out in the same batch as mine... (tho I would be happier with a code for next month too...)
Thanks...I guess I will eat more chocolate! 

Received my replacement items today.  A sparkly little clutch/handbag and a replacement soap.  Came regular FedEx, I believe.

Would love to,see a picture of the sparkly replacement bag? Is it different from the ones they originally sent?

Ohhhh...it looks very nice... Thanks for showing us! Is it a jewelmint bag like the original ones? They owe me a replacement bag too. I wonder if I'll get something similar to yours.

The replacement clutch scrunches closed at the top. I got the same one. You're supposed to pull the two chains away from each other.

I got my replacement cuff and missing chocolates yesterday.  The cuff was in much better shape than the original one, since it was not bent to fit into that tiny pouch. Seemed  wider, and it was polished.   I was surprised that after all the shipping problems with the original luxury box, they just tossed the chocolates and the cuff (that was inside a larger black pouch) into a square cardboard box - no padding materials or even tissue. 

Call me old fashioned, but I expected some kind of acknowledgment with the replacement - a note saying something like " Sorry about the delay / we regret the problems with your "luxury"box....anything that would give the impression that they give a darn....  

The more I think about this subscription, the less excited I get.  The element of surprise is fun, specially with this forum. I think that from now on, other than the inexpensive food subscriptions and Birchbox (because of the points system) I definetely need to know what is being offered before shelling out $100 - and even $35 for the monthly PopSugar! Like the Allure boxes:  there is very limited time to get them., but you know what you are paying for!  

I still have not received my replacement items.  Ladies who have received your replacements: Did PopSugar send you an email with tracking info, or to let you know the package was on its way? 

Originally Posted by SylviaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still have not received my replacement items.  Ladies who have received your replacements: Did PopSugar send you an email with tracking info, or to let you know the package was on its way? 
No tracking or email. The package with the replacement items just arrived.

I hope you get yours soon.

Mine came over a week ago, so I would email them again if you don't receive anything within a few more days!

Originally Posted by SylviaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No notifications here either - it just showed up in a generic box with the stuff tossed inside...

I got a tracking becaused I requested them to do so (back then they said the replacement would be delayed for 3 weeks or so because they needed to wait for stock, so I requested the tracking number to be sent once they mail out them).

But I reckon that they don't usually send trackings because previously I got my replacement of other damaged stuffs without a tracking...

I emailed again yesterday to ask about the status of my replacement items, and they replied today apologizing for the delay, and including a tracking number for the package.  

In my experience with PopSugar so far --and I think LisaLeah can back me up here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />-- repeated follow-up emails are a must if you've requested that they take any action on your account.  I had to send email after email in order to get replacements for my damaged items, comped for a month, and to ensure my replacements would be sent out.  I plan to email again next month before the next round of boxes is shipped out, just to make sure they remember it's my comp month and don't charge me.  

Good luck, everyone, and send out those emails!  
smile.gif

I was very persistent and emailed weekly. I received an email last week stating they were overnighting my replacement and also a box of goodies as well as credit for the next months box. One box arrived today I haven't opened it yet to see if it is my replacement or the box of goodies. The other box should be here tomorrow hopefully! I had issues with two items and they said they were sending a replacement box instead of just the two items. My daughter cut her hand on broken glass that was in the box and my soap wasn't broke. I felt so bad. Can you imagine opening a Christmas present and cutting your hand.

Apparently JewelMint took some inspiration from vintage designers (heavy inspiration)...Check this out!

The one on the left is nearly 100 years old, on the right is my PS JM clutch. More pictures are in my blog. I couldn't believe how similar they were.

Back