Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ElizabethStreet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this posted in insta.....maybe for us?
edited because I figured out how to do a spoiler
biggrin.gif

That might be for a limited edition box. The items seem too pricey to be included in a regular box, at least to me. They don't look like a made for popsugar item - like the lulu frost item was. Didn't popsugar put out a spring/summer limited edition box? This seems like something that would work for that. 

Quote: Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I hope you are right...I have been thinking about not getting regular monthly boxes not that my sub is up and instead saving for a limited edition one!

Ooh that's true too. There should be a "Summer Fun" special edition box coming sometime around May-ish?

Quote: Originally Posted by kayrahmarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How much are limited edition boxes? Are they normally worth it?
They are usually $100 and usually have a $300 retail value. I have gotten 2 and loved both of them, whatever I didn't like traded quickly because a lot of people wanted them. The lotion in the limited edition holiday box is AH-MAZING and almost no one traded for it. The sad part is they don't put out spoilers, so you are spending your money blindly and for most $100 is a lot for a gamble.

Quote: Originally Posted by ElizabethStreet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meh, it probably would look better on than on the bag.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They are usually $100 and usually have a $300 retail value. I have gotten 2 and loved both of them, whatever I didn't like traded quickly because a lot of people wanted them. The lotion in the limited edition holiday box is AH-MAZING and almost no one traded for it. The sad part is they don't put out spoilers, so you are spending your money blindly and for most $100 is a lot for a gamble.

Meh, it probably would look better on than on the bag.
I really would love to try one out. Maybe I'll do it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what are some of the items that have been in there? 

edited because I figured out how to do a spoiler :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />I would love these ... I did just check the website and a single beaded bracelet was $68 and I saw a 2-3 in those little bags! I hope it's for the regular sub but maybe for a limited edition!

My wish for the March box would be:

• a fiction novel (maybe with the movie tickets idea too) OR a dvd with a fun movie or a code to download a movie digitally
  • a fun kitchen gadget
  • jewelry (midi rings, a necklace, earrings)
  • an aerobics/workout dvd that isn't too challenging, but fun enough to keep at it. (Does anyone remember that horrible chair workout from Madonna's trainer? I tried it for 5 minutes and got so frustrated I gave up. Oops!)
    rolleyes.gif

I just really want a piece of jewelry and something kitchen-related!

I'm either going to wait for a code, or wait for the next LE box. As much fun as it is to get these boxes, I don't use anything enough to justify the $40 every month. But because I still love them, I'm going to lurk constantly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love:

A household or kitchen item

A scarf (can't get enough!  a nice light airy, spring themed color I would love)

Jewelry (I hope the spoiler is in this box!)

A leave in hair conditoner or hair accessory

I think a fun kitchen item would be great. It's been awhile. Something green for St. Pats and spring.

Quote: Originally Posted by lorez88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm either going to wait for a code, or wait for the next LE box. As much fun as it is to get these boxes, I don't use anything enough to justify the $40 every month. But because I still love them, I'm going to lurk constantly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree, I don't think this box is necessarily worth $40 to me. However, for me it is worth $30 so I just resigned up with the $10 off promo code BOX10. 

This is my last month so I'm hoping it's a good one. I'd love: 1. Book turned movie w/ movie tickets (or dvd) 2. Nice throw or wrap ( as the big ticket item maybe) 3. Bindy bracelet for the jewelry item in a spring color (or a 381 candle cause they have jewelry) 4. Hair masque or treatment I have loads of scarves and sunnies from other sub boxes unfortunately so I don't want either of those. I'd like something other than gorjana for a change too. Heck I'd take more stitch fix codes or a dunkin donuts gift card lol

Most likely will be my last box. I don't know boxes lately have been eh I will use most things plus save those items I don't for gifts

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my last month so I'm hoping it's a good one.
I'd love:
1. Book turned movie w/ movie tickets (or dvd)
2. Nice throw or wrap ( as the big ticket item maybe)
3. Bindy bracelet for the jewelry item in a spring color (or a 381 candle cause they have jewelry)
4. Hair masque or treatment

I have loads of scarves and sunnies from other sub boxes unfortunately so I don't want either of those.

I'd like something other than gorjana for a change too. Heck I'd take more stitch fix codes or a dunkin donuts gift card lol

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Most likely will be my last box.
I don't know boxes lately have been eh
I will use most things plus save those items I don't for gifts
It's my last box too! I will NOT be resubbing unless there is an incredible code that drops the price to $27 or less. I have so much stuff. I am using it but just don't really NEED anything right now so I will be giving PS a break for a bit. 

Wish List:

1. Electric mug warmer for desk

2. Bright lipstick or lip crayon for spring

3. Movie or movie tickets or even an E-book or Itunes download GC

4. Boot socks or tights

5. Italian Nougat or French Macaroons

6. Cute evening clutch. Something trendy and fun and not holiday-ish at all. THINKING SPRING!

7. Pretty office pen

8. I will put this in here since I see a trend in drug store items: Visine or Systane to make my eyes not so red after looking at the computer all day. Not sure they would include this since technically it is a medication but it would be very much used if I got it. 

I may cancel my subscription and just get the special edition boxes.  Of course as soon as I cancel I'm sure there will be a really fabulous box and I will be sad to have missed out!  I hope we get a book because I am a bookworm and I try not to buy any more because I have quite a library.  If I get one in my box then I don't feel naughty.  I would love to get a couple of the Bodum Pavina glasses for my tea and coffee.  I discovered a wonderful tea by watching Fleur de Force on YouTube.  It's by the American Tea Room-brioche tea.  Oh my, oh so tasty!  I would be over the moon if we got a bag.  It smells and tastes like pastry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />       

Back