Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got a great 4" extender from an etsy shop. Love it for all those short necklaces! It cost just around $8 with shipping. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/144345504?ref=fb2_tnx_title
Thank you so much! I appreciate you letting me know! It is hard to find one so I thankful you let me know! I still think Popsugar should have one in their box!!! LOL. But do they listen to us?? Those who know what everyone would like? I don't think so, but we can try and maybe one day they will take notice!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much! I appreciate you letting me know! It is hard to find one so I thankful you let me know! I still think Popsugar should have one in their box!!! LOL. But do they listen to us?? Those who know what everyone would like? I don't think so, but we can try and maybe one day they will take notice!!
Not trying to stir trouble, but I would be upset if I got a necklace extender in my popsugar box unless it came with a necklace too and was like an extra that wasn't included in the value. I like to have short necklaces.

I got a great 4" extender from an etsy shop. Love it for all those short necklaces! It cost just around $8 with shipping. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/144345504?ref=fb2_tnx_title
I looked at her etsy site and you know she has three different styles and colors. What would be great is a kit of extenders so we could have them for different necklaces. Like silver, gold, heavy, lite. I think that would be really awesome!! Maybe I need to be creative and make a kit of them to sale!

For March...let's see... --cute makeup bag in a spring print --brow kit (keep hoping for this in a sub) --infuser water bottle (should probably just buy one) --mini essential oils kit --when is Lena Dunham's book coming out? That would be great to get in a sub. --random item everyone complains about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For March...let's see...

--cute makeup bag in a spring print
--brow kit (keep hoping for this in a sub)
--infuser water bottle (should probably just buy one)
--mini essential oils kit
--when is Lena Dunham's book coming out? That would be great to get in a sub.
--random item everyone complains about

Well we are guaranteed at least one of these in the March box, but your box sounds good. Would totally love this box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not trying to stir trouble, but I would be upset if I got a necklace extender in my popsugar box unless it came with a necklace too and was like an extra that wasn't included in the value. I like to have short necklaces.
I completely agree, especially if it was gold tone since I own no gold tone jewelry.  You can get necklace extenders at the craft store crazy cheap.

Updates ! I loved the heather belle necklace from last march - hoping for another good march

I KNOW this box is going to be amazing. Do you know why? Because I canceled after being disappointed with February. And after years of subscribing/unsubscribing to many subscription boxes, the one thing I know to be true is that the box that comes directly after me canceling is always amazing.

So you're all welcome in advance! LOL
wink.gif

This will be the last box of my 6 month sub, so it will determine if I keep subbing or not!

As usual, I don't have much of a wishlist...but I would love a cute fashion accessory or some kind. I don't care what. I'm trying to step up my fashion game and will take any goodies they want to send me!

I KNOW this box is going to be amazing. Do you know why? Because I canceled after being disappointed with February. And after years of subscribing/unsubscribing to many subscription boxes, the one thing I know to be true is that the box that comes directly after me canceling is always amazing. So you're all welcome in advance! LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! Haha

My box wishlist: 

-Water bottle w/ infuser (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I should probably just go by one but I know as soon as I do i'll get one in a box) 

- A cute clutch in a springy color would be nice 

-Macroons sound fabulous! 

- A book sounds nice but between 2 jobs and school a new book would just mock me. So I'm hoping for a movie (just a good one.) 

- I'm a scarf addict so always want one of those. 

- A midi ring would be great! I think that a plain, simple one would fit everyone's style. 

- Maybe some type of perfume? I really want Honey by Marc Jacobs but I can't spend that much money for it. 

- Cute sunglasses (aviators work for just about everyone!) 

- I could use some cute bandaids or somethings. 

- Maybe a gift card for a company who sells phone cases? 

Okay. well now that i want all of this stuff none of its going to come (crossing my fingers for somethign in either this or my first LE box) 

I also have a question and I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm pretty new to MUT and I don't really understand why people just comment updates...? Like the people here have no control over spoliers? I don't know - I'm just confused and I see them everywhere! 

My box wishlist:  -Water bottle w/ infuser (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I should probably just go by one but I know as soon as I do i'll get one in a box)  - A cute clutch in a springy color would be nice  -Macroons sound fabulous!  - A book sounds nice but between 2 jobs and school a new book would just mock me. So I'm hoping for a movie (just a good one.)  - I'm a scarf addict so always want one of those.  - A midi ring would be great! I think that a plain, simple one would fit everyone's style.  - Maybe some type of perfume? I really want Honey by Marc Jacobs but I can't spend that much money for it.  - Cute sunglasses (aviators work for just about everyone!)  - I could use some cute bandaids or somethings.  - Maybe a gift card for a company who sells phone cases?  Okay. well now that i want all of this stuff none of its going to come (crossing my fingers for somethign in either this or my first LE box)  I also have a question and I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm pretty new to MUT and I don't really understand why people just comment updates...? Like the people here have no control over spoliers? I don't know - I'm just confused and I see them everywhere! 
Posting "updates" is just another way to subscribe to the thread, lol. I'm lazy though;it's fewer keystrokes to actually hit the subscribe button. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I KNOW this box is going to be amazing. Do you know why? Because I canceled after being disappointed with February. And after years of subscribing/unsubscribing to many subscription boxes, the one thing I know to be true is that the box that comes directly after me canceling is always amazing.

So you're all welcome in advance! LOL
wink.gif

I totally know what you mean!

Last year I cancelled mine after February (b/c of the whole panty disaster) and guess what? March was amazing! It included the Buxom Mascara, Peeps, Nailpolish, a necklace 

For March...let's see... --cute makeup bag in a spring print --brow kit (keep hoping for this in a sub) --infuser water bottle (should probably just buy one) --mini essential oils kit --when is Lena Dunham's book coming out? That would be great to get in a sub. --random item everyone complains about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know it's probably sad I don't know but what is a brow kit exactly?

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know it's probably sad I don't know but what is a brow kit exactly?
I'm guessing she means a brow grooming-shaping kit with instructions on how to find your ideal brow shape, as well as tools, products and possibly stencils to achieve it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really have no wishlist for March. Just something I like, lol. Another simple necklace like that open circle one they sent out in August would be nice. Or another bracelet. Maybe another skincare item or makeup? didn't they send out that Kai perfume around this time last year? I always like good perfumes and I don't remember getting one since the Kai one and I LOVED that one! 

I'm guessing she means a brow grooming-shaping kit with instructions on how to find your ideal brow shape, as well as tools, products and possibly stencils to achieve it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks. I'm probably the most makeup naive woman over 40 lol

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. I'm probably the most makeup naive woman over 40 lol
No problem! You're not naive at all, after all we all learn from each other on these boards. You have no idea how many new things I've discovered here in the past year! 

Anyone that had an issue with their Gorjana jewelry roll: have you heard back from PopSugar yet? I sent an e-mail about one of the zippers on my jewelry roll being broken and they had said they were in contact with the company and going to get back to everyone that had issues, but it's been a week and I haven't heard anything.

Back