Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been curious about canceling my monthly sub and then resubscribing with a code....is it really that easy? I've only paid full price since December, but there have been some great codes that I've been afraid to use for fear of getting two boxes in the mail!! Also that limited edition box is calling my name...I refuse to let it call louder than my student loan payment...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone that had an issue with their Gorjana jewelry roll: have you heard back from PopSugar yet? I sent an e-mail about one of the zippers on my jewelry roll being broken and they had said they were in contact with the company and going to get back to everyone that had issues, but it's been a week and I haven't heard anything.
I sent photos of my zipper (per their request) and they responded today saying that they are waiting on additional inventory to send a replacement.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent photos of my zipper (per their request) and they responded today saying that they are waiting on additional inventory to send a replacement.
Hmm, OK! I sent them a photo of the zipper in my original e-mail to them, so hopefull they're just waiting on additional inventory before they get back to me. Would you post here when they get back to you? I don't want to e-mail/hound them but I do want to make sure I get a jewelry roll that isn't defective! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, OK! I sent them a photo of the zipper in my original e-mail to them, so hopefull they're just waiting on additional inventory before they get back to me. Would you post here when they get back to you? I don't want to e-mail/hound them but I do want to make sure I get a jewelry roll that isn't defective! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't heard back since the initial "We'll be in touch" response, either. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will for sure. Oh and I re-read their email and it actually says to note that it could take up to 2 weeks for additional inventory to arrive. So I guess we'll be waiting for a little bit.

I actually just got an e-mail from them:

"We just wanted to give you an update! The order for your replacement Gorjana Jewelry Roll has been processed and should be shipping shortly! Thank you for your continued patience and we hope you enjoy! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we'd be more than happy to assist!

Best,

POPSUGAR Support"

So yay!

I actually just got an e-mail from them: "We just wanted to give you an update! The order for your replacement Gorjana Jewelry Roll has been processed and should be shipping shortly! Thank you for your continued patience and we hope you enjoy! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we'd be more than happy to assist!

Best,

POPSUGAR Support"

So yay!
I also got the same letter and posted it in PSMH Feb. Glad they are taking care of this!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Subscribing in case another great code comes out
smilehappyyes.gif

Same here! I cancelled after Feb box... But I would be happy to resub with a good coupon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by itsMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been curious about canceling my monthly sub and then resubscribing with a code....is it really that easy? I've only paid full price since December, but there have been some great codes that I've been afraid to use for fear of getting two boxes in the mail!!

Also that limited edition box is calling my name...I refuse to let it call louder than my student loan payment...

Are you paying month-to-month or did you pre-pay?

I've been curious about canceling my monthly sub and then resubscribing with a code....is it really that easy? I've only paid full price since December, but there have been some great codes that I've been afraid to use for fear of getting two boxes in the mail!!
Also that limited edition box is calling my name...I refuse to let it call louder than my student loan payment...

Are you paying month-to-month or did you pre-pay?
I pay month-to-month..hoping to use the "box10" code (and a different email address) to get $10 off!

I pay month-to-month..hoping to use the "box10" code (and a different email address) to get $10 off!

You should totally be able to do that then :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just make sure to cancel your current sub prior to the next billing, and re-sub after the new billing cycle begins. That way you shouldn't get the same box twice.

You should totally be able to do that then :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just make sure to cancel your current sub prior to the next billing, and re-sub after the new billing cycle begins. That way you shouldn't get the same box twice.
Thanks!!

I really hope they don't send peeps again.  I think the ones from last year are still in my kitchen at the office.

No one touched them.

Yes! I just got this email and I want to win! I never win anything. Ever. But I would LOVE this!

I would love to win, but, I never ever win anything!! It's a lost cause for me at least when I enter, but it is a beautiful and lovely gift to win and I think its awesome and such a spring thing for Popsugar and Lollia to do! What an awesome contest! I do hope someone on this forum will win! Yippee!!!!A

I have a few things from Lollia and love them. I wonder if this means we'll get something from them in the box? 

So excited about this! Didn't they give away the Claire Vivier clutches around this time last year? I hope this becomes a tradition with them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope some MUT'ers win this!
OK I totally called this brand for this month in the LE box! OMG I am so glad they are doing this, maybe we will also see it in the March box!!! Yay!!!!

Back