Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish List: 1. Electric mug warmer for desk 2. Bright lipstick or lip crayon for spring 3. Movie or movie tickets or even an E-book or Itunes download GC 4. Boot socks or tights 5. Italian Nougat or French Macaroons 6. Cute evening clutch. Something trendy and fun and not holiday-ish at all. THINKING SPRING! 7. Pretty office pen 8. I will put this in here since I see a trend in drug store items: Visine or Systane to make my eyes not so red after looking at the computer all day. Not sure they would include this since technically it is a medication but it would be very much used if I got it. 
Love this list!!! Love the macaroons! Come on PSMH. We need these NOW!!!!!! Love the Pen idea! Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us a nice book and a movie to go with it?? Here's hoping!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love this list!!! Love the macaroons! Come on PSMH. We need these NOW!!!!!! Love the Pen idea! Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us a nice book and a movie to go with it?? Here's hoping!!!
Thanks @Spiritwind10 I would also love to see anything from Lollia. I bought a hand cream from them years ago but haven't tried anything new and love their packaging so that would be nice. I could go on and on with what I would love in a PSMH box. 

A necklace extender! How many of us have necklaces that we wish were just a little bit longer???? OMG that would be perfect!

Thanks @Spiritwind10  I would also love to see anything from Lollia. I bought a hand cream from them years ago but haven't tried anything new and love their packaging so that would be nice. I could go on and on with what I would love in a PSMH box.  A necklace extender! How many of us have necklaces that we wish were just a little bit longer???? OMG that would be perfect!
You have it down girl!! Love the thought of a necklace extender! You are so right, I get these necklaces that are 16" and feel like they are choaking me to death. Thank you for your thoughts, I have an add on. How about a thin throw that you can sit in a comfy chair or lie on a day bed in the afternoon and read that book!!!! LOL. Sounds good to me! I'm dreaming but hey that's ok too!

There's a new LE box for March. Resort something or other. I ordered it!!!!
Same. I was having a rough day, saw the email, and immediately clicked purchase. I need $100 of feeling like I'm on vacation right now!

Oh man...if only I could afford $100 right now I would be so on that. I've been waiting for a LE box because I've never received one before. But my fiance's job is not so safe right now (they're moving his company out of state) so I think I'm going to have to live vicariously through all the lucky ladies who get it!
patches.gif

This month I am totally not sure what to expect (who am I kidding I never know what to expect), but I am hoping for

Travel coffee mug

lip scrub

a nice pen would be awesome

I would love a book, but would love if they also gave a credit for an ebook for those of us that use tablets

Now I'm off to stalk the LE thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll live vicariously with you. I had to take 2 weeks of unpaid leave to have surgery so I'm down 3k for the month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh man...if only I could afford $100 right now I would be so on that. I've been waiting for a LE box because I've never received one before. But my fiance's job is not so safe right now (they're moving his company out of state) so I think I'm going to have to live vicariously through all the lucky ladies who get it! :patches:

I've gotten all the LE boxes to date and the summer one is the only one I didn't like. I'm too nervous that this one will be similar. On the other hand if I don't order, it will be the best one ever, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh man...if only I could afford $100 right now I would be so on that. I've been waiting for a LE box because I've never received one before. But my fiance's job is not so safe right now (they're moving his company out of state) so I think I'm going to have to live vicariously through all the lucky ladies who get it!
patches.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll live vicariously with you. I had to take 2 weeks of unpaid leave to have surgery so I'm down 3k for the month.
frown.gif

Yep, add me to the "can't afford, have to pass" list! Here's hoping everyone who gets it loves it, and all of us who passed don't feel like they missed anything!

Macaroons sound like an amazing Must Have food item! Good idea!

I definitely want an accessory and cosmetics item that gets me in the mood for spring and summer.

I feel like they don't send out that many decor related items, so a kitchen-related item would be great, too. I loved that cockatoo corkscrew from last year!

I'm so over coupon codes that they call "gift cards" where we have to spend a ton of money just to get the deal. It would be great to actually see a REAL gift card we can use, or at least something with a really great value. 

This is my last month, too. I'm not sure if I'm going to resub... I may wait until the March box comes out and see how that goes. I usually buy them for the 3 month time period - are there any good codes right now?

Quote: Originally Posted by beautybaubles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm trying to see if Chloe + Isabel will become a part of the Must Haves. I am a Merch for them and I know subscribers will love the styles. 
OMG YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by beautybaubles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm trying to see if Chloe + Isabel will become a part of the Must Haves. I am a Merch for them and I know subscribers will love the styles. 
Wow, gorgeous stuff! I like it SO much more than Gorjana

Looked at the Chloe and Isabel site....I would be thrilled to have something from them! I liked the shoreline bracelet or long pendant necklace, they were beautiful!

Now I am positive that the IG pic I posted last week is an item in the LE box since it fits the theme perfectly. Thought about getting the LE box but there is a Wildfox sale right now and I have been eyeing a couple of tees. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have it down girl!! Love the thought of a necklace extender! You are so right, I get these necklaces that are 16" and feel like they are choaking me to death. Thank you for your thoughts,
I have an add on. How about a thin throw that you can sit in a comfy chair or lie on a day bed in the afternoon and read that book!!!! LOL. Sounds good to me! I'm dreaming but hey that's ok too!
I got a great 4" extender from an etsy shop. Love it for all those short necklaces! It cost just around $8 with shipping.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/144345504?ref=fb2_tnx_title

Back