Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving the diffuser!  I put it in our master bathroom last week and the scent is lovely...and I'm surprised by how well it permeates the room.  I'll probably order something else from greenmarket with the coupon. 

I'm loving the diffuser!  I put it in our master bathroom last week and the scent is lovely...and I'm surprised by how well it permeates the room.  I'll probably order something else from greenmarket with the coupon. 
Me, too.  I am not a fan of cucumber but the melding of the 2 scents smells like watermelon to me.  It has great throw, too.  I am considering ordering more, too.  I also like how simple the bottle and label are, so many diffusers have frilly details I don't care for.

I loved it the first day I put it out but honestly now like 4 days later I don't smell it at all.  I don't think its just that I got used to it either because even when entering after being out all day I don't smell anything. Did anybody else find it was lovely and smellable the first day and then after a day or so the smell seemed much fainter or totally non existent? Bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't smell mine anymore either. I just remember that it said to occasionally turn the "sticks" around to refresh the smell. I just did that and can smell it again through out the room.

I ate my half pops last night and I actually loved them (I think I'm the first to get the chipotle ones who felt that way).  They definitely remind me of corn nuts, the crunch and spice were exactly what I was in the mood for.  I wanted to order some off amazon but they don't appear to have any chipotle.  I wish they carried a variety pack of the 2 oz bags, but I guess I can create my own on the half pops website. 

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody still have the coupon code for the diffuser.  I've been trying to swap for one but everyone has been posting it's heavy to ship so I've had no luck.  I might as well just buy another one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ate my half pops last night and I actually loved them (I think I'm the first to get the chipotle ones who felt that way).  They definitely remind me of corn nuts, the crunch and spice were exactly what I was in the mood for.  I wanted to order some off amazon but they don't appear to have any chipotle.  I wish they carried a variety pack of the 2 oz bags, but I guess I can create my own on the half pops website. 
Costco sells the Sea Salt flavor of the Halfpops

Yes still black, I'm guessing its the dye from the sticks like someone else mentioned. Oh well! 
Yea i m sure there is some in there dye but on the mantle with the sticks in it looks super black when I take them out its only slightly darker than what it was it very funny I guess the way the light hits it with the sticks in there.  I totally didn't notice though until I read it on here her her

OMG I just did this.  I ordered 4 of the 2oz sea salt and butter and 2 of everything else in the 2oz size.  I LOVE these half pop things.  Seriously... so yummy.

OMG I just did this.  I ordered 4 of the 2oz sea salt and butter and 2 of everything else in the 2oz size.  I LOVE these half pop things.  Seriously... so yummy.
Haa, I had the exact same order in my cart except 5 of the chipotle instead of 4 of the sea salt!  I'm kind of waffling because I have my eye on the $195 PSMH box so I'm trying to limit my spending.

I just got the monthly survey and for the first time ever I said that I hated the box. Between this month and last month there is too much pink, hearts, arrows etc. Sample sizes, even for the snack. I feel like the boxes are aimed at adolescent girls, not women. Pink is okay, but females actually do like other colors too. I hope they diversify the boxes a bit. Maybe more home items and less pink for a month or two.

I thought, what am I going to do with this bright pink bag?  And then as I'm packing up my shampoo and other things that I normally put into a large Ziploc bag, I remember it.  It worked great and held a lot more than I thought it would.  It definitely isn't worth $40, but it was great for traveling out of town with.

I know a lot of people are upset about the parabens but dang I love that bliss micro magic. I fell asleep with make up on and a day or 2 later I had some break outs. I used the scrub in the morning and left my face bare for the day. ALL pimples and redness were gone by the next day. It might have even been the same day.

I know a lot of people are upset about the parabens but dang I love that bliss micro magic. I fell asleep with make up on and a day or 2 later I had some break outs. I used the scrub in the morning and left my face bare for the day. ALL pimples and redness were gone by the next day. It might have even been the same day.
I try to stay away from parabens as much as I can but if a product is working well for me, I don't worry about it as much especially if it's a product that gets rinsed off. There was a period when I didn't use anything but natural products but unfortunately I found that the performance was not the same.

I thought the same thing about the Bliss microdermabrasion, it worked wonders for me. Made my skin unbelievable smooth and the next day, my makeup went on like a dream. I'll definitely add this to my rotation. It might not be the best for my skin ingredient wise but since it worked wonders for me, I'll definitely use it. I know I make no sense. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back