Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box has had no movement since the 14th. Not sure why it will take two weeks (according to FedEx's site)  to come from California to Florida.

Oh wow, I hated those HalfPop things.
Seriously!  They were terrible. It's like they collected the burnt bits from a popcorn factory and decided to spice them up and sell them.  Yuck. 

Edited to add: I got the chipotle bbq flavor. They seriously tasted like crunchy burnt spice.  Kind of reminded me of corn nuts in texture.   Maybe the other flavors are better? I'm not running out to buy them, but I guess I'd be open to trying them lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box last night, as suspected I'm still majorly meh on it.

Still going to use/try the scrub. Tried the brush and it works, but I'm not wowed by it, will use the porefessional.

Swapping the note pad, the diffuser (nice scent but it feels kinda cheap to me) and the mascara since it's my third time getting this mascara.

I'm undecided about the pouch, it might make a nice beach pouch for sunscreens, after sun lotion and my foot wipes to get the sand off my feet.

The half pops, I didn't eat them, gave them to my boyfriend, he ate half the bag, nothing special. 

Anyone who loves Baublebar, the co. That did the necklace last month, they're having a 30% off site wide sale with code SPRING30. I love their stuff!

I got my box yesterday, and I actually really like it.  Is it their best or close to best box?  Nah.  But it's solid.  I LOVE the diffuser and will be looking for some more to swap for.  The half pops (I got the butter and sea salt) tasted like yummier, healthier Corn Nuts, and the rest of the stuff is useful and will be handy.  I actually like the pouch, it's totally cute to throw in a beach or pool bag, it will get used.  The only thing I could care less about is the travel packing pad-really because I don't go anywhere very often, but it will get used when we do go on trips. 

PS remains my fave sub for overall value and useful things. 

I actually really like my March box. I LOVE the scent of the diffuser, and am a huge Wet brush fan so I am happy to have another. I will use the rest of the items for my travels this summer and will be trying the popcorn tomorrow night :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried the popcorn today and actually liked it. I got the regular sea salt and it was good. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it but ended up eating a half a bag. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I guess I'm the crazy one here because I really, really, really LOVE those half pops (I got butter and sea salt).  When my BF makes regular popcorn, I'm the one who is always digging for the half popped kernels at the bottom of the bowl.  

The rest of the box was fairly good for me too.... I put the diffuser on top of my desk two days ago (desk shelf above me) and I'm still getting whiffs of it every now and then.  It's a nice light, clean scent.  The pink bag really isn't my style but it will be very useful for summer pool time.  I love my two Wet brushes that I already own so this little one if going into my car - I love to drive with the windows down when the weather permits so it's handy for a quick brush of my hair before I get out of the car!  I have not tried the scrub yet but I'm sure I'll love it.  The only thing I won't get any use out of is the packing list note pad thing.  I honestly think that should have been in the resort box instead....

So this isn't my fave box, I got the black friday 6mth. deal so its worth what I spent but probably my least favorite box.  That said I have the reed diffuser out and its smells fresh and its not overpowering or irritating ( I m very sensitive to scents),I do like the little wet brush I wasnt subscribed when they sent the full size one out, I used the bLiss last night and it was a fun little spa night my skin feels very soft and smooth and my makeup went on so smooth this am, I did not like the food item at all- I got the chipolte Bbq one and it just tasted like burnt bits of un popped popcorn to me- it almost kinda felt like it was going to break my teeth- I like my corn fully popped I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />,  the benefit items redeem the box for me a bit but I do wish at least one of them was full size, really like the mascara, the pink bag is just odd and the value they are pricing it at is nonsensical to me but anyhoo, the pack pad is a cute idea but in reality it will probably never get used.  All in all I will use some of the box but I am glad I didn't pay full price for this one.  Come on April bring it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back