Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like Psssst! dry shampoo.  I got it in Beauty Army a zillion years ago and it has always been my favorite since it smells really fresh and clean to me.  Like the hair version of fresh laundry smell, if that makes any sense whatsoever.  Plus it's super cheap. 
I forgot about the Psssst dry shampoo. I got it in one of the subscription boxes once. Can't remember which one and was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. Thanks for the info!

Thanks ladies its great to hear all your dry shampoo recs, I have blonde fine hair (but a ton of it, my hair stylist always says I never knew you could have fine hair that looks so thick lol)  that gets oily very fast. When I was a kid my mom used to put baby powder in it in between washes lol.  I m happy to hear someone mention the Herbal Essence one I actually recently purchased that and put it in a care package for my aunt who was donating a kidney to my uncle. It was the first one I saw in the store so happy to hear some positive reviews of it not sure if she's used it.  Excited to try some of the ones mentioned.  Thanks again!  I m trying to guess what the food will be this month, any guesses? 

Thanks ladies its great to hear all your dry shampoo recs, I have blonde fine hair (but a ton of it, my hair stylist always says I never knew you could have fine hair that looks so thick lol)  that gets oily very fast. When I was a kid my mom used to put baby powder in it in between washes lol.  I m happy to hear someone mention the Herbal Essence one I actually recently purchased that and put it in a care package for my aunt who was donating a kidney to my uncle. It was the first one I saw in the store so happy to hear some positive reviews of it not sure if she's used it.  Excited to try some of the ones mentioned.  Thanks again!  I m trying to guess what the food will be this month, any guesses? 
I have blonde fine hair as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Have a lot of of also even though it's fine. Although in the last few years I've felt it thin out a little especially in the front and by the part. Lately it's been getting oily faster. I think it's because my roots are getting long and need to get them redone. Highlights seem to help my hair not get so oily. In the meantime I've been reaching for dry shampoos more to help me not have to wash it every day. I miss the days when I didn't have to get my hair colored when it was blonde on it's own. Ever since I had my son 14 years ago my naturally blonde hair turned darker. :sdrop:

wow I'm really surprised they are doing this again. Very risky! Last time my subscription was all messed up as a result and I missed boxes. I guess we'll see what happens this time.

I'm hoping for:

a travel journal

fancy breath mints 

citrus body wash or zesty body scrub

I would LOVE a Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, they're my favorite!!! 

And some kind of good luck token again since it'll be the St. Patrick's day month again. Last year it was the horseshoe necklace and the elephant ring holder, right? 

I'm hoping for:

a travel journal

fancy breath mints 

citrus body wash or zesty body scrub

I would LOVE a Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, they're my favorite!!! 

And some kind of good luck token again since it'll be the St. Patrick's day month again. Last year it was the horseshoe necklace and the elephant ring holder, right? 
yeah, love that necklace: Dogeared Horseshoe 'make a wish' 

And now it is down through the 22nd....oh boy, here we go again!! C'mon PS, you can do this!!

OMG.....I lost all the referrals I gained since the last website update. My referral link was not working, so they added them manually....now they are gone. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. God knows I wasted enough time dealing with this already :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

**Edit - problem solved!! Fast and excellent customer service!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG.....I lost all the referrals I gained since the last website update. My referral link was not working, so they added them manually....now they are gone. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. God knows I wasted enough time dealing with this already :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
my referrals are gone too and my next 2 boxes should be free because of referrals

I'm missing my two referrals too.  Who the heck do they have do their web services??  It's terrible.  Hopefully they can add the referrals back in without any hassle.

Back