Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was creeping on Instagram and I think we may be getting a sphynx razor in either the March box or resort box. What do you guys think? Sphynxrazor made a post about 4 weeks ago with the musthavebox hashtag and said "the cats out of the bag"
I ve never heard of a sphynx razor that looks pretty nifty.  Would fit the travel theme well and they have some super designs.  I d be happy to get one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Thanks for the detective work excited to see whats in the box!

I ve never heard of a sphynx razor that looks pretty nifty.  Would fit the travel theme well and they have some super designs.  I d be happy to get one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">.  Thanks for the detective work excited to see whats in the box!
I hadn't heard about a sphynx razor so this is interesting. Thanks for the info @@Jennifer !

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was creeping on Instagram and I think we may be getting a sphynx razor in either the March box or resort box. What do you guys think? Sphynxrazor made a post about 4 weeks ago with the musthavebox hashtag and said "the cats out of the bag"
Good job!

So curious to try this. Never heard of it. Wish we knew if it'd be in the March or the Resort box!

Good job!

So curious to try this. Never heard of it. Wish we knew if it'd be in the March or the Resort box
I wonder too my guess is with a price point of 14.99 theres a good chance it ll be in the March box.  I m so curious about this now I ll be super disappointed if its not in one of the box.  Who knew razors could be exciting (and cute... i hope if we get one we get one the patterned ones!)

I wonder too my guess is with a price point of 14.99 theres a good chance it ll be in the March box.  I m so curious about this now I ll be super disappointed if its not in one of the box.  Who knew razors could be exciting (and cute... i hope if we get one we get one the patterned ones!)
Just looked closer--all the fun ones are back ordered

Has anyone gotten a replacement FAB cream from January? Mine has the plastic bits in the bottom half of the jar (just got to that half) and it's so gross!

Has anyone gotten a replacement FAB cream from January? Mine has the plastic bits in the bottom half of the jar (just got to that half) and it's so gross!
Wait did I miss something with the plastic bits? 

I never got one in my box and I received it a couple of weeks ago, but I must have missed what was wrong with the originally.

Just checked out the Sphinx website, looks pretty cool. I'd be very pleased if this was in our March box. I'm started to get excited! Also, I would really like a flat iron/curling wand heat resistant mat that doubles as a travel case. I'm not sure if such a thing exists. I know they do separately, but have never seen one that doubles as both...But if there is, it would be a great item for a travel themed box!✈️

Popsugar got back to me (quickly) and said they would send me a replacement for my "damaged" cream. Either they have no idea what is going on or they refuse to tell me what it is. I asked them what those splinters are, if they are dangerous and if the replacement would be dangerous and all of these questions were ignored.

Anyone else missing referrals after the new changes to the website? I am missing 4, and emailed them 3 days ago. Should I post on their facebook page instead? 

Ack! Plastic bits in the FAB cream?!  I better open mine and check.  Is there a batch date on the ones with plastic?  Can someone let me know what theirs is?  Mine is 4J44A and expires 10/17.

I wrote to FAB about the issue with the soft but plastic-like pieces in the Ultra Repair Cream.

They replied:

The small particles you are finding in the Ultra Repair Cream are an ingredient that is slightly crystalizing.       The crystallization in the product has to do with the mixing and the temperature.  We are aware of this rare issue and are working to address it. 

I like the product too much to discontinue using it.  I'm glad they are aware of it.  The letter goes on to offer to replace the jar even though I told them I got it from Popsugar.

I think my cream had a couple of those bits but they didn't really bother me, it was a little weird but I just brushed them off.

So the razor, what happens when it dulls? Can you change out the blades?

Anyone else missing referrals after the new changes to the website? I am missing 4, and emailed them 3 days ago. Should I post on their facebook page instead? 
They lost two of mine.  After several emails back and forth they promised me one free box, but never gave me back the referrals. 

Back