Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was okay, I am more than 1/2 way thru and no bits of plastic.  Sorry for those that got them in their creams.  I really like this cream and it works great on my dry, dry skin.
I feel the same, I have luckily not noticed anything weird with mine and I love it. Been using it every day since I got it and it works so well for me! My skin is naturally pretty dry but especially during these cold winter months. (P.S. we are about to get another foot of snow here in KY and I am losing it. I need something Spring in my life ASAP so let's go Popsugar! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I highly doubt we're getting that hand soap specifically. They have never put a product in their must have lists in the must have box.

I highly doubt we're getting that hand soap specifically. They have never put a product in their must have lists in the must have box.
True, It is a good catch though. Basically the same picture and the soap says "hand renewal" which is the first word in the spoiler. It makes me think we might.

I can't believe this box has sold out already.  I wonder why.  I mean... I guess other subs do it, too, but I always liked the way we could wait until people started receiving their boxes to decide if we wanted it.

I can't believe this box has sold out already.  I wonder why.  I mean... I guess other subs do it, too, but I always liked the way we could wait until people started receiving their boxes to decide if we wanted it.
I think they are making less of all their boxes so they can hype that you have to get it fast before it sells out! Also that way too they don't end up having a bunch of extras.

I think they're finally caching on to what keeps people subscribed by creating a false demand and "selling out" early. They did this last month but then opened up tons of wait listed people after boxes started shipping. It's smart from a business perspective to keep people from subbing/u subbing for codes. If you have no guarantee to receive a box except if you stay subbed then you're likely to do so.

Or I could be off my rocker, but this is my best guess at their strategy from a psychological perspective.

Well,I just signed up for the first time ever because their last 4 or 5 boxes have been pretty darn great. Might that have anything to do with it? I just hope they don't lose their winning streak with this box, which I'm fearful of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised that there aren't full spoilers out for this box yet! My boxes have been shipping between the 4th and the 6th for the last several month so I'm hoping that something happens tomorrow or Friday and hopefully I'll have my box by Saturday or Monday. I'm excited to see what else is in the box besides the Bliss microderm product. 

I think they're finally caching on to what keeps people subscribed by creating a false demand and "selling out" early.
I think you're probably right!  People tend to be much more excited about a sub if it's limited or (appears to be) super coveted.  After what seemed like an excess of december, NM and holiday LE PS boxes maybe they're trying a different approach to get people on board.

I think they're finally caching on to what keeps people subscribed by creating a false demand and "selling out" early. They did this last month but then opened up tons of wait listed people after boxes started shipping. It's smart from a business perspective to keep people from subbing/u subbing for codes. If you have no guarantee to receive a box except if you stay subbed then you're likely to do so.

Or I could be off my rocker, but this is my best guess at their strategy from a psychological perspective.

Personally I love popsugar and enjoy the spoilers and the anticipation and on the wall of deciding if I would like to purchase the box. I had to pass on this box, what they've posted as the "Theme" and the spoiler product is not appealing to me at this point. I wish it did..... If popsugar had more incentive to purchase a 1/2 year or full year, I would hop on it..... ****Like recieve your boxes first 1/2 of the month with a bonus sample size product.**** or **** recieve an auto discounts on gift boxes so we can buy extra's at a discount****. either should be workable for them to do with loyal subscribers.

Agreed it seems like forever ago that the bliss micromagic microdermabrasion treatment spoiler was released and the boxes have been sold out for a few days and my shipment isn't even processing yet...

Latest posts

Back