Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, too got the email that I'm getting the lippy & no lippy as of yet. I swear in the email it said if you didn't receive a monthly box that it would still be sent. Ill give it another week or so to email them. I'm not concerned bc their CS is pretty awesome about things like this.

How does everyone like it- should I keep or toss it to the trade pile?
I'm in the same situation as you.  Got the resort box, but not getting the monthly boxes…..Still no lip spread.  Was wondering if I was the only one….

I'm in the same situation as you.  Got the resort box, but not getting the monthly boxes…..Still no lip spread.  Was wondering if I was the only one….
I just got mine in the mail yesterday (in a white envelope).  I hadn't gotten any kind of notification about when it was supposed to ship, so I don't know how long it took to get to me.  I tried it today and really like it.  I applied it twice, and it looked like a slightly different color each time, which was pretty cool.  I like the texture too, although I can see how people might think it is sticky.

The little plastic ring sealing the inside of my cap on my Infuser came out and now I can't seem to get it back in without it coming out every time I open it. Did anyone else have this happen?
It did say in the label pamphlet thing that you were supposed to wash these occasionally.  So they are technically supposed to come off.  But who would want to take them off if they don't go back on!?  Now, I don't want to wash them!

It did say in the label pamphlet thing that you were supposed to wash these occasionally.  So they are technically supposed to come off.  But who would want to take them off if they don't go back on!?  Now, I don't want to wash them!
I kind of got it back in, but if you look really closely you can tell it isn't fully seated in there and sometimes comes out when I unscrew the cap, and sometimes leaks a little when I'm shaking it to mix. Not the biggest hassle, but it doesn't make sense how it came out and won't go back it all the way.

Wow just got notification that my May Box has been shipped. But from NY and I'm in Oregon. Okay, so it went out, hopped to NJ this evening, but get this, delivery will be June 30th, today's the 19th, it's going to take 11 days? Think I would receive a package from over seas quicker! LOL!

I finally got my box today!  I love everything except the DVD.  I'm not sure about it yet.   The perfume smells way different than I expected.  I thought it would smell more like coconut due to everyone's comments.  I like it, but it is very ...unusual.  The nail polish is really lovely.  I can't wait to try the bottle out.  The snack bag is much bigger than I expected, which is good because these strips or whatever are really good.  Now I'm ready to get June's box. 

Hey all, this isn't about this month's box but I was going through my drawer and saw that the 20% off coupon for Dogeared jewelry is expiring June 1. I have no idea if the codes are unique or what, but if anyone would like mine please PM me!

Wow what a letdown! I was so excited! then majorly disappointed to get my May box today. :/

I feel like I'm having bad luck with my boxes this month! (Glad this month is about over!) Last week I get my Social Bliss Stylebox with the LiftFusion face treatment a exploded gross mess, now my PopSugar box comes today with 1/2 of it missing! So I open it and there's the description card the DVD, and the chips and cool infuser water bottle and that's it! I'm like pulling out the tissue, looking, not believing, Ughhhh! So NOT! a good start to my day at all! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just emailed customer service, so so so so praying they aren't out of the Smell Bent perfume or Poolboy nail polish! I was looking forward to those the most! That scent sounds exactly like something I would love and the Poolboy shade , cool name and from what I've read here has excellent wearability. I was looking forward to giving a try on the face mask, I hate any light sneaking in when I sleep and we just bought a trailer and I thought it would be helpful when we go camping and I don't feel like waking up at 5 am. (Praying) Please, Please! PopSugar come up with the exact missing items! Pretty Please!

Wow what a letdown! I was so excited! then majorly disappointed to get my May box today. :/

I feel like I'm having bad luck with my boxes this month! (Glad this month is about over!) Last week I get my Social Bliss Stylebox with the LiftFusion face treatment a exploded gross mess, now my PopSugar box comes today with 1/2 of it missing! So I open it and there's the description card the DVD, and the chips and cool infuser water bottle and that's it! I'm like pulling out the tissue, looking, not believing, Ughhhh! So NOT! a good start to my day at all! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just emailed customer service, so so so so praying they aren't out of the Smell Bent perfume or Poolboy nail polish! I was looking forward to those the most! That scent sounds exactly like something I would love and the Poolboy shade , cool name and from what I've read here has excellent wearability. I was looking forward to giving a try on the face mask, I hate any light sneaking in when I sleep and we just bought a trailer and I thought it would be helpful when we go camping and I don't feel like waking up at 5 am. (Praying) Please, Please! PopSugar come up with the exact missing items! Pretty Please!
I am sorry you box was missing items, that sucks!  For the April box, my palette came all smashed up.  I emailed CS and they sent out a new one, except it was the eyeliner from the resort box.  I emailed them back and they let me keep the eyeliner and sent out another palette and a small gift-the set of coasters from a previous box.  Well my palette was smashed again, so the CS let me choose any item I wanted from a previous box!!!  They really went the extra mile to make things right for me and I am sure they will for you too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am sorry you box was missing items, that sucks!  For the April box, my palette came all smashed up.  I emailed CS and they sent out a new one, except it was the eyeliner from the resort box.  I emailed them back and they let me keep the eyeliner and sent out another palette and a small gift-the set of coasters from a previous box.  Well my palette was smashed again, so the CS let me choose any item I wanted from a previous box!!! They really went the extra mile to make things right for me and I am sure they will for you too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
. I hope so! Sounds like they tried to do right by you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It just seems like forever that I have been waiting/looking forward to this box and reading about everyone getting theirs and what the thought of everything, like a long time ago! trying to be patient.! But seems like everyone has been talking about the June box for weeks now. Okay, I need to stop the whining.... Need to put on the patience mode and hope CS comes through!

I'm impressed! I already received an email from Popsugar with an apology, and saying they would ship the missing items out to me and also a warning it could be two weeks before I get them. So glad they are not out of those items! Think I will setup a mani-pedi appointment for a bit after that time and take the "Pool-boy"" with me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> will make waiting a bit easier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pool boy is officially my fav color right now- so funny- me, my mom, my sis & my bestie all did mani & pedis with it- such am awesome summer color! Looks super super cute with the stack bracelets from PS LE Resort Box!!!

Pool boy is officially my fav color right now- so funny- me, my mom, my sis & my bestie all did mani & pedis with it- such am awesome summer color! Looks super super cute with the stack bracelets from PS LE Resort Box!!!
Awesome! Thanks for the tip on the bracelets! I will plan to wear them for the pool-boy mani/pedi appointment! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back