Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide if I want to get one or not. 

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.13.42 PM.png

New Summer LE Box is up for sale... I think this is the first PS box that I'm going to skip.

I didn't care for the snacks this month, but another flavor I might get past the texture (I found them too dry, if that's possible). I also found the polish to be thick but it stays on.  It's lasted through a crossfit WOD and yoga class this week.  It's pretty durable. 

Popsugar posted this on Instagram. Any ideas on what will be in the box?

I am thinking something with Hawaii and maybe something tourquise 

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 5.35.06 PM.png

seems like there will be something to make drinks with in it i could be wrong thats just what i thought about when i seen the little umbrella and lime... debating if i want to order it i was sad i missed out on the resort one but than when i seen it i was glad i hadnt gotten it... decisions, decisions...

I'm skipping too. I've given them too much of my money lately and haven't LOVED the resort box, or April and May box. Excited to see what's in it tho!

Be wary on the LE boxes. I'm going to watch for spoilers, but they will have a hard time tempting me. I love, Love! The monthly PopSugar boxes, they always have different items that I can enjoy, or gift to others and I gleen a real sense of value for the price. But my first LE box, the Spring box was very disappointing to me. With a price point of $100.00 and being shipped, 3 weeks beyond my furthest expectations of having delivery, I wish I'd requested my Money Back at the time. It just didn't have the sense of value to it and the listed value of the items in the box didn't match-up to anything new or unique, especially with the inflated list prices on them. I can only hope they will Wow me this time, I'm hopeful. I'd really jump if they'd send us (that ordered the spring box) a special discount code invitation to try another LE box. I'm dreaming I know, but one can daydream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Popsugar posted this on Instagram. Any ideas on what will be in the box?

I am thinking something with Hawaii and maybe something tourquise
Hmmm they already put Turquoise in one of the bracelets in the spring resort LE box, wouldn't it be nice if they put a full size of the Caldrea Tea Olive Lime Body Wash? Awesome scent! The background there has Coral (pinky/orange ) shades..... Not my favorite color to wear, being a redhead it can clash. Hoping it's not going to be a prevalent color in the curiation of the box, would be more tempted by the turquoise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't bite.... I love Nina Garcia's Quarterly box too much.  I'd choose Nina over Popsugar at this point.

but I also reserve the right to change my mind :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whatever is in that Summer box, its definitely heading a tropical route.

Here's what I see.

Beach Hair

Coral colored paint swatches

Polka Dotted Washi tape

Turquoise Stones

Lime flavored drink mix?

Oh, and of course Hawaii.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm holding off on the LE box. I'm pretty sure there was at least one (maybe 2?) spoilers with the last one before they sold out. So unless spoilers come out and they are amazing, I'll probably pass!

I keep buying the LE boxes and being disappointed. For 3x the cost of the monthly box, it should bring me 3x the enjoyment, and it doesn't even come close. Seeing as summer is my least favorite season, I'm definitely passing on this one.

Yeah, after the fiasco with the last LE box, I'm waiting for spoilers. I wasn't really thrilled about anything that came in that box.

back to may topic (since there's a thread for summer), did anyone who had the resort box already get the lippy this month (those who didn't order a monthly box)?  Or did it only come if you have a monthly box?

back to may topic (since there's a thread for summer), did anyone who had the resort box already get the lippy this month (those who didn't order a monthly box)?  Or did it only come if you have a monthly box?
I got the email for it but haven't received it yet. I was wondering the same thing. 

Just a heads up on discount codes--- For anybody who ordered the Nature Box subscription with the PopSugar code, there should have been a big pink circle with a discount code for PopSugar subscription boxes in your Nature Box, for 15$ off.  

I just checked to see if orders were available for June, and they are.  I tried the discount code on a June gift sub box, and it works!  Doesn't need to be a monthly sub to use it.  

Those "Hi, I'm skinny" sticks are also available on Amazon for just under 4$ a bag, prime available, but they are add on items, need to buy 25$ worth of stuff (including the sticks) to get prime shipping.  

Back