Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up on discount codes--- For anybody who ordered the Nature Box subscription with the PopSugar code, there should have been a big pink circle with a discount code for PopSugar subscription boxes in your Nature Box, for 15$ off.  

I just checked to see if orders were available for June, and they are.  I tried the discount code on a June gift sub box, and it works!  Doesn't need to be a monthly sub to use it.  
Thank you!! I completely forgot about that code! Definitely need to do that for June.

On those Skinny Sticks -- as I suspected might happen, I got home from work yesterday and found the bag (full in the morning) about 3/4 empty.  My husband quite indignantly advised me that they were tasty but "full of fat and carbs, so why are they called 'skinny'?"

My suggestion that they weren't meant to be eaten by the bagful was apparently not the right response to his product review.  Thanks for the Amazon tip.  I see more of those in our future (even though I still wish they had another name.)

Last edited by a moderator:
My box finally shipped today! I'm excited to try those skinny sticks. I secretly love Funyuns, even though they are probably made from asbestos and plastic. Hopefully these are a bit better alternative!
asbestos & plastic  :rotfl:

I, too got the email that I'm getting the lippy & no lippy as of yet. I swear in the email it said if you didn't receive a monthly box that it would still be sent. Ill give it another week or so to email them. I'm not concerned bc their CS is pretty awesome about things like this.

How does everyone like it- should I keep or toss it to the trade pile?

I got my lip gloss from the resort fiasco in the mail today. It came in a white padded envelope. I did get a box this month but I didn't renew until last week so I'm sure that's why it came separate.

I finally got my box the other day! (Moved, so everything mail was delayed).  I love the infuser bottle, I've been using grapefruit and really want to get some lemons and mint. The sleep mask, I know I won't ever use, but it's cute. The DVD, I need to use desperately. The skinny sticks are pretty tasty - I wouldn't buy them, but I'll definitely use them!

I'm surprised that I like he perfume, judging by the notes, I thought I would hate it! The smell reminds me of something else, but I can't figure out what!

Overall, I like the box.

I really like the infuser. I had great cucumber juice in Mexico, and it was soooo good. I'm going to try to make some cucumber juice/water. The skinny sticks have a weird texture. 

It's finally here!

Water Bottle - very impressed with the quality

Eye Mask - not so impressed with the quality, but it will get used

Pool Boy - gonna wear it all summer

DVD - I'll try it *tomorrow* haha

Skinny Sticks - you're right: they are premium funyuns - MmMmmmmmMMM

Smellbent - too much for me.  swap pile

a GREAT box, as usual

The little plastic ring sealing the inside of my cap on my Infuser came out and now I can't seem to get it back in without it coming out every time I open it. Did anyone else have this happen?

Ugh. I just got my shipping notice on Friday night. Who knows when I'll get my box.  I'm so irritated by how long it takes the boxes to ship and how everyone gets their boxes at different times. 

Ugh. I just got my shipping notice on Friday night. Who knows when I'll get my box.  I'm so irritated by how long it takes the boxes to ship and how everyone gets their boxes at different times. 
Wow, that's strange. Were you billed on time? I ask because a couple of months ago, I forgot to put money in the account I use for my subs (I use a prepaid debit) and they couldn't bill me until the next day, and my box shipped more than a week after everyone else's that month.

Waiting is definitely frustrating!

The little plastic ring sealing the inside of my cap on my Infuser came out and now I can't seem to get it back in without it coming out every time I open it. Did anyone else have this happen?
This didn't happen for me but I notice if the infuser part of my bottle isn't tightened correctly the bottle around the washer (if it's slightly twisted or doesn't lay right), the bottle will leak.  It's kind of annoying to have to dump the contents out and re-tighten and refill.  I think the little plastic washers might be problematic for these bottles.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought I would let all of you know that Popsugar's customer service came through and refunded my money. At first they said my subscription was still active, but when I forwarded the cancellation email they apologized and refunded me. I offered to send the May box back because they refunded me, but they let me keep it. I ordered a 3 month subscription after that because I thought it was nice that they let me keep the May box. So I'm hoping the next three months are great!

Wow, that's strange. Were you billed on time? I ask because a couple of months ago, I forgot to put money in the account I use for my subs (I use a prepaid debit) and they couldn't bill me until the next day, and my box shipped more than a week after everyone else's that month.

Waiting is definitely frustrating!
I'm sure it's because I ordered a few days late.  I subscribed last month with the code and for some reason it made me resubscribe this month.  I wish they would have let me know at the beginning of the month that I would need to resubscribe so I could have ordered sooner.  

Back