POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine either! I'm trying to figure out why, I wonder if they are shipping things out in waves? (I probably have one of the earlier accounts created).
Where do you live? My theory is they try to send out the East Coast boxes first, then trickle West, so that we all get them at approximately the same time. Hopefully it's not another issue like last month though where they're waiting for more inventory!

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where do you live? My theory is they try to send out the East Coast boxes first, then trickle West, so that we all get them at approximately the same time. Hopefully it's not another issue like last month though where they're waiting for more inventory!
I live in GA and haven't even gotten my email about shipping yet. Still says processing =(

Grumble. I am in IL, it says it shipped on 11/8 but no track # yet, it still says "processing"

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Grumble. I am in IL, it says it shipped on 11/8 but no track # yet, it still says "processing"
and I am in WI and my account says the same thing.  Grrrr.

Okay, so I know I do not have a lot of patience when it comes waiting for POPSUGAR but it would be nice to have a tracking # I can check obsessively ;-)

Okay, so I know I do not have a lot of patience when it comes waiting for POPSUGAR but it would be nice to have a tracking # I can check obsessively ;-)
My thoughts exactly!!

My last boxes have taken 7-10 days to get to me, and I still have no shipping number.  I'll be so sad when people start getting theirs if I haven't even gotten my shipping notice.  It is hard to wait even a couple of days, but a week or more is just too painful to contemplate.

I haven't gotten my shipping email either. I really want to see some spoilers. As if my constant whining would make that happen sooner. lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me either... I just signed up a week or so ago, and of course I have to wait until December's box starts to ship. Wahhhh! At least I can sort of enjoy the excitement through your posts! I am impatient for your November boxes so I can see what's in them!

But wouldn't a 12 pound sub box be FUN. Just once?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be perfectly happy with something smaller.  To quote Pearl Bailey:

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But wouldn't a 12 pound sub box be FUN. Just once?
YES. If only.. lol.

Oh my goodness.... spoil me already!! Hahaha I keep obsessively searching google/instagram/everything I can think of hoping someone got theirs - no dice. It is fun looking at the pictures of the past months boxes though! Compared to the other ones we've gotten July's is honestly laughable
rofl2.gif
 ...SO glad I stuck around though, because we've gotten some really awesome stuff since then!! I was pretty pouty about October's at first too, but now I'm kind of obsessed with the socks (still really not a fan of anything else that was in it.. but when my feet are happy, everyone's happy!) ...I hope there's something amazing this month - and ugh - CAN NOT WAIT for my Luxury Box!!!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are they sending us a puppy?

I really want a puppy! I plan on adopting one is Jan. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish my box was 12 lbs, but it's only 2.5.

Latest posts

Back