POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ellyb85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is weird to be charged tax out of no where when I have been subscribed since Aug and no tax ever! Lets see what they say whenever the get around to responding to my email! 
wacko.gif
Let me know what they say!

I live in CA and have been taxed since September. I assumed it was due to the new so called "Amazon Tax" that started mid September especially since Popsugar is here in CA. I signed up late September after the tax started.

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It must have been a mistake, it just updated again to be 2 lbs and the bit about box size is gone. The city updated from a town I didn't recognize to San Francisco. No puppies or cookware for you. I should have taken a screen shot of it before.
The return address on the Must Have boxes says Gilroy, and tracking shows Watsonville.  This has been the same for the 3 monthly boxes I have received.

I had 2 items missing from my September box and when they shipped, I got an email from PopSugar with the tracking and when I tracked it through FedEx, it showed shipping from South San Francisco.

The customer service replacement also showed an "estimated delivery date" which my monthly box never has.  2 pounds would be about the weight of 2 bottles of shampoo/conditioner - were you one of the people that requested full sizes of those? 

Well scratch that.  I was thinking how light that seemed, but I just went and re-tracked my September box, and it was 8 pounds.  Maybe it's not so out there after all ....  definitely curious!!  If PopSugar is consistent about anything, it would be keeping us wondering!  LOL

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The return address on the Must Have boxes says Gilroy, and tracking shows Watsonville.  This has been the same for the 3 monthly boxes I have received.

I had 2 items missing from my September box and when they shipped, I got an email from PopSugar with the tracking and when I tracked it through FedEx, it showed shipping from South San Francisco.

The customer service replacement also showed an "estimated delivery date" which my monthly box never has.  2 pounds would be about the weight of 2 bottles of shampoo/conditioner - were you one of the people that requested full sizes of those? 

Well scratch that.  I was thinking how light that seemed, but I just went and re-tracked my September box, and it was 8 pounds.  Maybe it's not so out there after all ....  definitely curious!!  If PopSugar is consistent about anything, it would be keeping us wondering!  LOL
I bet you figured it out! I did request the full size of the shampoo and conditioner and the shipping says out of SF and shows an estimated date. They said it would be two weeks though.

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bet you figured it out! I did request the full size of the shampoo and conditioner and the shipping says out of SF and shows an estimated date. They said it would be two weeks though.
Oh good!  Even though I made a major typo up there, my September was 2.8 pounds, not 8 pounds! LOL!

One of mine was missing the cucumber wipes and the caramels.  They said it would take 2-3 weeks ... I got a tracking number a week later, but it was another week after that before the replacement package actually shipped.

So if I understand you all correctly, the 2lbs is probably just your full size shampoo/conditioner from last month and that we don't have a shipping weight yet for the November box??

My November box says processing I really wish they would be more consistent with their shipping times though now I have to worry about whether or not I will make it home before my box does!

My account says "Shipped on November 8th" and "processing". I hope that means it will come this week.

Originally Posted by japolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My account says "Shipped on November 8th" and "processing". I hope that means it will come this week.
I think "shipped on xxxx" just means it's moved out of the payment processing queue, and "processing" means it's moved to the warehouse for shipping.  

(And now that my vacation is over, I'm bummed about the October box, but not for any reasons anyone else had:  I had planned on using it as a vacation in a box.  Read the book all in one go while snacking on the gummy bears and Pirate Booty and burning the candle!  Sounds like a great way to spend a rainy week in November.  What actually happened:  MARTIAN DEATH PLAGUE = could only pay attention to the book long enough to get to the part where the kids were being introduced. The snacks are unopened because I can't taste anything, and the candle was only burned a couple of times before this ick kicked in because now I can't smell anything.  *Vicks VapoRub* is odorless to me.  I want a new vacation!  The socks were nice, though, because the grippy bottoms helped me keep my footing when I was having sinus infection-related balance problems that were exacerbated by my crazy, *crazy* kitties darting around my feet whenever I tried to move.  But lesson learned:  Don't save the contents of these boxes for a special occasion like vacation because if I don't get sick, the kitties will chew through the packaging, like they did to the pretzels and granola in, um, August.  Anyway.  Based on past box arrival dates, even though it hasn't even shipped yet, I have a feeling my November box will arrive next Wednesday, aka the day before Thanksgiving, so I'm looking forward to seeing box spoilers once they start rolling in!)

That sucks, Meganola. I hope you are fully recovered soon.

I hope they give us something fashion related that I can show off at Thanksgiving. Like, a pin I could put on my sweater. No psychic predictions this month, I'm afraid. I haven't dreamed about this box since September.

That sucks, Meganola. I hope you are fully recovered soon. I hope they give us something fashion related that I can show off at Thanksgiving. Like, a pin I could put on my sweater. No psychic predictions this month, I'm afraid. I haven't dreamed about this box since September.
Aw man, I was hoping you'd have another prediction! Maybe you will for the December box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually don't care that I got the sample size and not full size shampoo and conditioner. It went straight to my donation pile as I don't use drugstore brands on my hair. I'm perfectly happy that they didn't waste postage and increase cost and decrease value of things I want just to send a bigger size of something I don't use after the box was shipped. I'm also happy they didn't delay the boxes to give us bigger sizes. They say they will make it right: we can send them an email and request big shampoo if we want it. The one time I needed to contact their customer service they were fabulous and I got a quick response. I'm happy with Popsugar.
^this!

Originally Posted by prachisrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my shipping notification-- yay!
Me too! They made a typo (or at least it better be a typo) and referred to it as December's box.

Here it is...

Hi Lisa,   We are thrilled to let you know that this month's POPSUGAR Must Have box will be arriving soon. Keep an eye out for a shipment in the coming days, if you have not received it already!   We hope you enjoy your December Must Have!   Track your shipment with the following information:Carrier: FEDEX

Hello All!  I've been lurking aroung here for a couple of months and have to say I've been enjoying all of you.  I'm very excited as I just received my tracking number also.  2.4 pounds of anticipation headed my way!  Has anyone seen any spoilers of what's inside? 
claps.gif
  So excited!

I saw that too!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! They made a typo (or at least it better be a typo) and referred to it as December's box.

Here it is...

Hi Lisa,   We are thrilled to let you know that this month's POPSUGAR Must Have box will be arriving soon. Keep an eye out for a shipment in the coming days, if you have not received it already!   We hope you enjoy your December Must Have!   Track your shipment with the following information:
Carrier: FEDEX

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here it is...

Hi Lisa,   We are thrilled to let you know that this month's POPSUGAR Must Have box will be arriving soon. Keep an eye out for a shipment in the coming days, if you have not received it already!   We hope you enjoy your December Must Have!   Track your shipment with the following information:Carrier: FEDEX
Haha same typo in mine... still a little bummed that the 12 lb rumor wasn't true, but still can't wait!!

Not yet -- we should have some as soon as somebody gets their box. Popsugar doesn't reveal any spoilers - wish they would!

Originally Posted by zandalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello All!  I've been lurking aroung here for a couple of months and have to say I've been enjoying all of you.  I'm very excited as I just received my tracking number also.  2.4 pounds of anticipation headed my way!  Has anyone seen any spoilers of what's inside? 
claps.gif
  So excited!

Back