POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where are you able to check and see that it's shipped? Did they send you a shipping notification?
If you login to your account (upper right corner) at musthave.popsugar.com it should show November as paid + a ship date (if it's shipped already) you won't get an email until it's finished "processing" and they have a tracking number for you (usually takes 2-3 days after it shows up on your account)

WTF?! Honestly, I am SO annoyed with PopSugar.... they need to tell us before they change things like that!! Changing what the box was worth was one thing, but changing when they bill us without letting us know?? Don't get me wrong, I'm totally stoked to be getting boxes earlier, but that seems completely unfair to those of us that are broke and need to know when money is being taken from us!! PopSugar needs a lesson in Business Ethics... Oy yuy yuy.... I need to stop getting so worked up over them... breeeaaaattthhheeeeeeeeee Anyway.. got my shipping notice... yayyy!!!
I am trying to be calm about it as well and not get worked up but so hard. and I don't like the way they changed things. edit: ugh I just looked at their terms of use and it says you have to cancel before the 15th of the previous month it seems....I wonder if it was like this before and I didn't notice? Also the terms became effective on Nov 8th.....ha! As lovely as it is that they shipped earlier and we will get them in the actual month it is for, they need to be more professional about it. Half of me is happy they shipped early and trying to improve their company, but the other half is really questioning their business ethics.

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that is heavy! I am ready for some spoilers!
Haha me too!  What on earth (that they would send us) would be that heavy?! Maybe it's a cast-iron skillet in time for Thanksgiving..... been wanting a nice one!

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha me too!  What on earth (that they would send us) would be that heavy?! Maybe it's a cast-iron skillet in time for Thanksgiving..... been wanting a nice one!
or some pies??

I'll update if the shipping weight changes. I hope it's something cookware related, but does that appeal to the masses?

Mine says shipped on 11/08/12 but tracking is still processing. I'm dying to know what is making the box so heavy. I live in northern California so I got my Sept. box pretty quickly. CAN'T WAIT!

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll update if the shipping weight changes. I hope it's something cookware related, but does that appeal to the masses?
I would LOVE something cookware related!

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says shipped on 11/08/12 but tracking is still processing. I'm dying to know what is making the box so heavy. I live in northern California so I got my Sept. box pretty quickly. CAN'T WAIT!
Where you here in NorCal? I havent received my email but hopefully shall before this weekends.

I agree, the september box shipped to me fast and got it within three days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would contact them about that. Clearly this is a screwup in their side. I didn't think companies could just changed up billing/shipping dates.

Are they sending us a puppy?

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Geez. 12.5 lbs? My post office lady is going to kill me if it weighs that much! lol.

I can't even imagine what could possibly weigh that much.

Mine is still processing. It says it shipped, but there's no tracking or anything.

They charged me 37.45 and normally I am charged 35 bucks I wrote them but I am really pissed!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are they sending us a puppy?
hahahaha so funny - I texted my friend who subscribes telling her about the 12 lb thing and her immediate reaction was "I hope its a puppy!"

Originally Posted by ellyb85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They charged me 37.45 and normally I am charged 35 bucks I wrote them but I am really pissed!
It could be tax. I believe I was charged more than the normal amount as well.

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where you here in NorCal? I havent received my email but hopefully shall before this weekends.

I agree, the september box shipped to me fast and got it within three days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm in San Jose and I believe they ship out of Gilroy.

It must have been a mistake, it just updated again to be 2 lbs and the bit about box size is gone. The city updated from a town I didn't recognize to San Francisco. No puppies or cookware for you. I should have taken a screen shot of it before.

It must have been a mistake, it just updated again to be 2 lbs and the bit about box size is gone. The city updated from a town I didn't recognize to San Francisco. No puppies or cookware for you. I should have taken a screen shot of it before.
Maybe they substituted for a kitten instead? I would be okay with that! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wahhhh :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is processing as of yesterday (11/08/12) and I was charged this morning. I hope I get it earlier than last month! It was practically November when I got my October box! I'm going to try so hard NOT to look at spoilers and actually be surprised this month.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It could be tax. I believe I was charged more than the normal amount as well.
That is weird to be charged tax out of no where when I have been subscribed since Aug and no tax ever! Lets see what they say whenever the get around to responding to my email! 
wacko.gif

Back