POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my tracking, but was there a typo? It says "We hope you enjoy your December Must Have!" I thought this was November's?

I'm trying to get rid of a few popsugar things from the previous two month's: I have the Benefit  Cabana glama box, the OPI nailpolish, and the candle in Japanese peony. From the July popsugar bag, I have the body drench pomegranate crush body lotion and the body drench rasberry gelee body scrub. All brand new.

I'm getting set to order the December monthly box.

If so..please let me know how I can sign up and help!
smile.gif

Julia

Originally Posted by meaganS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to get rid of a few popsugar things from the previous two month's: I have the Benefit  Cabana glama box, the OPI nailpolish, and the candle in Japanese peony. From the July popsugar bag, I have the body drench pomegranate crush body lotion and the body drench rasberry gelee body scrub. All brand new.
Do you have a trade thread?

I got a tracking number and the delivery date says NA, hope it updates tomorrow, this is my fav box and I can't wait to get it! 

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let me know what they say!
This is the response I received so it seems that the boxes will be taxed from now on :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

POPSUGAR Must Have Support, Nov 12 18:11 (AST):

Hi Danielle,

I'm so sorry about the delayed response, I was waiting to hear back from our finance team. The reason you were charged $37.45 instead of $35.00 is that we now have to add tax to our boxes. I am so sorry for the confusion, but going forward you will be charged $35.00 + tax each month. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day!

POPSUGAR Support

This is the response I received so it seems that the boxes will be taxed from now on :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  POPSUGAR  Must Have Support, Nov 12 18:11 (AST): Hi Danielle,

I'm so sorry about the delayed response, I was waiting to hear back from our finance team. The reason you were charged $37.45 instead of $35.00 is that we now have to add tax to our boxes. I am so sorry for the confusion, but going forward you will be charged $35.00 + tax each month. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day! POPSUGAR Support
I know it's only like 2 dollars and change but it makes the price look a whole lot closer to 40 and a little harder to justify as a monthly subscription.

I just thought I'd throw this out there, I think despite this whole tax thing popsugar actually has really great customer service. There was a glitch when I ordered my box, I was originally supposed to get the November box, but they shipped me out the October one instead. They were really accommodating with everything, and responded fairly quickly. When I had a problem with birchbox they gave me the run around and never did answer my concerns, so maybe I'm just biased because of that.

My box is in Ohio once it gets there the next stop is usually my local post office. So i should have my box by thursday maybe even Wednesday.

Oooh awesome! Please share what you get - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by RucheChic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box is in Ohio once it gets there the next stop is usually my local post office. So i should have my box by thursday maybe even Wednesday.

I live in Ohio, and I don't even have a tracking number. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine doesn't even show as processing in my account yet
frown.gif
Mine either! I'm trying to figure out why, I wonder if they are shipping things out in waves? (I probably have one of the earlier accounts created).

Latest posts

Back