PopSugar Must Have September 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, I get something like that too, with an itchy rash on the edge of my chest (where the bra would touch). It comes and goes. It didn't occur to me that it could be hormone related. Happens on my neck sometimes too. I'll have to check into the Target one (I'm a C or a D, depending on which measurement method I use!) And I never wear pantyhose!
welcome to the no pantyhose club! could def could be hormonal + allergy related, sometimes excema could cause too! target has nice bras, I think better made than VS too!

just realized no one posted code in this thread! rec'd email from PS for $15 off SEPT box, code is SEPT15 only good until 9/27 11:59PM PST (works on my old account too!)

How long can they take to ship? I ordered another box about ten days ago and it says pending still.
b/c of new website I don't think we know....I'll ask PS but my last question took a long time to answer - you could try asking on FB but their usual respone is to email them!?!?

b/c of new website I don't think we know....I'll ask PS but my last question took a long time to answer - you could try asking on FB but their usual respone is to email them!?!?
Thanks, I did e-mail them and I got a canned response saying they were overwhelmed with e-mails and would get back to me. That was a few days ago. 

How long can they take to ship? I ordered another box about ten days ago and it says pending still.
Same here. Ordered a second box with code the day after site reopened. No shipping notices yet. My raw vegan brownie had an expiration of 9/30, I hope to get a 2nd sept box before then

I just ordered my second box yesterday, I did it as a gift to make it easy.  The site states that it will be the September box, but there is no shipping information. 

I am still waiting on FFF so not too concerned yet. 

I'm still waiting for my September box  to ship (that I ordered on the 18th), I am really hoping that it ships before October first as I have no desire to be charged for October's box before September ships.  My emails to them have been answered with, a "we will answer you later, thanks for your patience" message. Bleh.

I'm starting to reconsider ordering next month. I ordered 2 extra boxes the day the site went back up and still neither have shipped. Tomorrow is the last day of September! At this rate I won't have them until November.

I haven't updated, but I just ordered last week. I am curious if backdoor tracking will still work. 

I ordered over ten days ago and nothing. I e-mailed and it took them several days to respond. All they said was we will let you know when it ships :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> disappointing since I wanted to give my aunt the scarf for her bday which is coming up next week so I don't know if I will receive it in time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am wondering if they will even ship before the Oct boxes now. The site update was a bad idea in my opinion.

Just got my Nike gift card order in the mail:  A cute NY Yankees dryfit tee on clearance for $14.99!  I applied the remaining $5 toward a Derek Jeter tee for my hubby for Christmas.  Can't beat 2 day shipping!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone else who ordered another box with the Sept15 code get billed then all of sudden (today) have it say "N/A" in the shipment section for that on the account? They haven't refunded me so I am pissed. 

Did anyone else find the Nicole Miller earphones to be of very poor quality? Mine produce so much background noise. I can't really hear well. The person I call say they can't hear me well either.  I'm wondering if I got a dud and should ask for a new pair. They're worse than my cheap $2 earphones w/ mic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else find the Nicole Miller earphones to be of very poor quality? Mine produce so much background noise. I can't really hear well. The person I call say they can't hear me well either.  I'm wondering if I got a dud and should ask for a new pair. They're worse than my cheap $2 earphones w/ mic.
Mine stop playing if I hold the cord the wrong way :/ I think they are just pretty bad headphones.

Mine sounded great the first time I used them with my ipod.  Then a couple nights later I went to use them again and the right side wont work at all.  They are just crap quality, in my opinion.  

Anyone else have issues with the hair spray? I have to press really hard using two hands for anything to come out!

Back