POPSUGAR Must Have Summer 2016 Special Edition *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d178183e_MH16_LE_Summer_Teaser_May_Email_1280_V21.jpg

Spoiler #1

Ohh I think that's super cute! We're more beach chairs than throw towels down at the beach but I think this would go great under our feet so they don't get sandy.

PopSugar is always making more stuff for me to lug back and forth to the beach. 
ME too! Love this cute little towel. I'm so glad I ordered. True there's so many beach accessories. By the same token I travel a lot and go to the gym and I have been realizing most of my travel and gym stuff is from Pop Sugar. Fun!

I'm SOOOO happy I ordered the Summer box! I have been looking at the circular towels for weeks now! They are $100 pretty much everywhere.  Now my bf and I can share a big towel at the pool instead of bringing so many! 

I also like this towel! My boyfriend took me to Tofino for my 40 birthday a few years ago, so this towel will remind me of that special gift. Tofino is beautiful beyond belief, lots of wildlife and views for days.

I really just love this beach towel! Besides taking it to the pool or beach, I think it would be great to carry along on a summer picnic! I'm really getting excited about this box and we've only had one spoiler! The Resort box was the bomb, it will be hard to top it!!

I love the tote.  So far looking forward to a very fashionable combination of this box with the Zoe BoS.

I'm really contemplating ordering this box if it's still available. These spoilers look good! I could really use both items (the tote and the round towel) and everything else would be a bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally caved! I just couldn't resist that second spoiler! I feel super guilty though - I avoid leather whenever possible. I'm the worst vegetarian in the world right now!!

Who cares....I love Popsugar more than anything!!!

MUST RESIST! I want to subscribe for this LE box for the first time but already spent too much because of Avenue A. Our wedding anniversary is coming up and we are spending it in a resort in AZ. When i saw these spoilers, I was like "I will look good on these". Why am I pooooor???!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

Back