POPSUGAR Must Have Summer 2016 Special Edition *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still says Wednesday but it usually takes 2 more days after arriving in Ohio and it's not there yet sooo.....Bummer, I was looking forward to being the first one for once!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely spoiler watch - mine moved from Wednesday to Thursday.  Too bad the boxes don't come with stamps of all the states they visited on the routes to us. 

Mine says it's arriving next Tuesday. Which is great since that's my bday, but it's in PA a measly 5 hour drive from me. 

That is just soooo wrong!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I do hope it is a good one though, just kind of hoping for no sunglasses or wraps!  I am ok with the beach bag and blanket!

I was looking at past FedEx deliveries and it looks like it will get to my house around 2 pm eastern.  I will go home at lunch just in case but unless the stars align I probably won't be able to get spoilers out much before 5pm.

My first reaction is being a little unsure about this box. But after looking a little closer, I really like the water bottle. I'm happy it's a high quality one that is good for hot and cold beverages (perfect for my days at the pool!). I wonder if the colors vary? I like the nail polish color too. I'm going to hold off on painting my nails until my box gets here. I need a new pool bag, so this is perfect for me. The towel is a unique addition - I am thankful for a unique spin on something instead of a regular shapes towel! The candies look really yummy - they will be gone within a day The rose spray has great reviews online - I judged it a little too quickly. I will need to keep this at my desk as a little pick me up. Apparently a lot of people like it! All in all, a good box for me and I will probably use everything. Nice job, Popsugar!

I think this is a great box! I love those Sugarfina ice cream cones! They're SO cute!

I am pleased. This is a very good curation- it seems very thoughtful-would rather have that than a ton of stuff that seems junky or random. I have been dying to try that Herbivore spray too- was hoping it would show up somewhere this summer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sugarfina is always A+

I SUPPOSE I'll get the Fall LE box now... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks good overall but for some reason I was expecting jewelry or something else. 
I was just thinking the same thing. It's missing a jewelry item. i usually trade them so it doesn't really bother me but I would've loved some hoop earrings. 

I'm going to be the grumpy one about the food item. I don't care about gummy candies and we had gummy lips or shoes or whatever it was in a past LE box. I'd prefer something more special. Gummies strike me as so cheap. I'll either trade them or my bf will eat them.

My only other wish was the Canteen was a larger size. I love my Tervis because it's 24 ounces. I drink a LOT of water, I wish we'd got the next size up, the 25 oz instead of 16 oz.  

Otherwise the box is a home run in terms of summery vibes.

Back