POPSUGAR Must Have Summer 2016 Special Edition *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ladies. My b-day is actually Tuesday the 28th, I think I worded my post wrong earlier/above. LOL

But thanks none, the less.

I didn't get my box today either ugh SmartPost is holding it hostage one more day. I should have it tomorrow. 
Ha!  I knew we were both June birthdays; didn't know (or didn't remember?) we have the exact same birthday!

I got my box today!

image.jpeg

I'm surprised by how big the tote is, you can literally put the blanket down into the bottom of the tote. It's a lot bigger than I anticipated.

I really like the canteen, I love the grip on the bottom. I'm thinking I can throw this in my gym bag in my trunk with my clothes and then when I change at the gym I won't have to worry about refilling my bottle when I get to the gym and the water will still be cold! But it's going to get pretty beat up being white. I might deck it out with some stickers.

The mist is def rose. But I like it.

The ice cream cones are WAY smaller than I expected. Grumble grumble. Why couldn't this been a better snack.  

All in all I really love this box.

Last edited by a moderator:
My box is finally supposed to be delivered today- I had reached out to CS because mine was one of the boxes in limbo- they told me they are going to make it up to me- and today I see another pending Fedex shipment from them (NY location this time)-- so I guess that is what the make up piece will be--- curious what it is!! But hope they don't "gift" me another June or May box lol

My box is finally supposed to be delivered today- I had reached out to CS because mine was one of the boxes in limbo- they told me they are going to make it up to me- and today I see another pending Fedex shipment from them (NY location this time)-- so I guess that is what the make up piece will be--- curious what it is!! But hope they don't "gift" me another June or May box lol
I think that's pretty early for this box. Mine isn't coming till July 1st!  I also see a shipment from NY from them in my FedEx account.

I originally got a FedEx email that my box was supposed to arrive yesterday. I kept tracking it and it never even showed that it was picked up, just that the label was created. I just got this email this evening so it looks like I'm getting a gift too.

image.png

My folks came down and took my bf and I out for dinner last night to celebrate my b-day. 

My mom bought me a Corkcicle canteen for my bday! ha!  She bought me a red 9 oz.

So now I have a little collection going on with my one from this PSMH Box and the b-day gift. It's like a momma and a baby canteen.  

Mine finally arrived today as well. I suppose I should also reach out to customer service, since they did promise boxes would ship by the 16th and mine was delayed by a week.

I'm happy overall I suppose, but it isn't a total "wow" for me. I think it's just because nail polish and candy are kind of cheap,though I do like the polish color. I suppose Rachel Zoe's box has made me come to expect over $300 in value, though really $250 for $100 is a good deal. The fancy grocery store in front of me has a huge display of the Corkcicle, and wouldn't you know I am in love with the turquoise one so I might actually buy that one and give the white one as a gift.

Thanks!!

So I found my Corkcicle canteen didn't keep my water cold, like COLD COLD. Not nearly was well as my swell bottle. Maybe I didn't tighten the cap enough. Has anyone used it? Thoughts?

someone on MSA said they got the govino wine glasses from the today show box as their apology gift. were those dishwasher safe?
I want to say the ones from the Today Show box were dishwasher safe. I got the Today Show box but I traded the glasses. 

I hand wash everything though, my dishwasher is my right and left hands. 

I don't mind handwashing but my housekeeper does my dishes when she comes and tends to put everything in the dishwasher- and we have lost a few items because I didn't explicitly tell her those were hand wash only/make sure they were washed before she came. This also happens when my in laws visit-in addition to the whole no microwaving melamine thing. I try to keep a close eye on my kitchen goods but it slips by sometimes lol! I know first world problems but I am always secretly relieved when something is dishwasher/microwave safe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
sakura33, on 28 Jun 2016 - 4:42 PM, said:someone on MSA said they got the govino wine glasses from the today show box as their apology gift. were those dishwasher safe?
I think that PS offering something is a step up for them.  Not too long ago there were so many problems and empty promises about replacing items so this is definitely a new and improved customer service.

My Govino 4 pack arrived to day. They're 16oz glasses and are dishwasher safe.

I had no idea I was getting these so hopped on to figure it out!

Back