POPSUGAR Must Have Summer 2016 Special Edition *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat @ipretty949. It's tough to swing this along with Avenue A and the box of Style. I seem to "forget" about the quarterly boxes and think I'm not spending that much and then they all hit at once and then I'm like wow can't spend this much. The kids need things more than I need sub boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, these boxes sure do add up!  After the June PSMH box, I'm quitting the monthly, which will just bring me down to Box of Style (which I pay for annually, right when I get my bonus money from work), Avenue A, and the PSMH LE boxes.  Even though I love the monthly box, after 3 years of getting it I just have too much stuff.  And the extra $$ I'm freeing up by quitting the monthly plus selling a few items I don't want here and there will fully fund my LE box habit.  I'm hoping to pare back even further in the spirit of "fewer, nicer things"...at least until I run out of all of the goo I've hoarded :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have debated cancelling my PSMH after June also.  I need to downsize, and sell what I don't need.  One does start collecting a lot of items after time.  My husband says we are running a small "mom and pop" store with my stash!  The Avenue A has but has not intrigued me, so far I have been able to pass.  Someone on MSA said a while back that when PS releases a LE box, instead of buying the box, she puts what she would spend into her savings.  I am ready to see some spoilers on a different note!  One of the box reviewers has to have their box by now!  Hopefully today we will see some!

This box does look amazing. I really want to get it, but I already have a ton of tote bags and stuff. I will live vicariously through you all!

Yeah, these boxes sure do add up!  After the June PSMH box, I'm quitting the monthly, which will just bring me down to Box of Style (which I pay for annually, right when I get my bonus money from work), Avenue A, and the PSMH LE boxes.  Even though I love the monthly box, after 3 years of getting it I just have too much stuff.  And the extra $$ I'm freeing up by quitting the monthly plus selling a few items I don't want here and there will fully fund my LE box habit.  I'm hoping to pare back even further in the spirit of "fewer, nicer things"...at least until I run out of all of the goo I've hoarded :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I should try selling some of my stash.  I have so, so much!  Do you ebay it, close5 or what?  Thanks!

I should try selling some of my stash.  I have so, so much!  Do you ebay it, close5 or what?  Thanks!
I sell mine on my company's portal, which is not very helpful to you, haha.  I buy a lot of stuff from poshmark and ebay so if I were to start selling more that is where I would go.  I have had such bad buying experiences from mercari that I would stay away from that one.  Apparently it takes out less fees than poshmark though.

My box left Watsonville, CA yesterday and says it will arrive to me (in VT) Saturday the 25th. Crossing my fingers for a much earlier arrival. BUT nice to not have it sit "processing" for days on end!

I'd be psyched if we got some of those little blue patterned plates in the for sale picture on Popsugars website/the first photo in this thread. Or even the rope-style mats under them. Seems like the plates would go well with the blue PS theme or the mats would go along with the woven tote bag.

Crossing my fingers for no body oil! I still have the spray oil and the glitter oil from past boxes. That stuff lasts FOREVER!

My box left Watsonville, CA yesterday and says it will arrive to me (in VT) Saturday the 25th. Crossing my fingers for a much earlier arrival. BUT nice to not have it sit "processing" for days on end!

I'd be psyched if we got some of those little blue patterned plates in the for sale picture on Popsugars website/the first photo in this thread. Or even the rope-style mats under them. Seems like the plates would go well with the blue PS theme or the mats would go along with the woven tote bag.

Crossing my fingers for no body oil! I still have the spray oil and the glitter oil from past boxes. That stuff lasts FOREVER!
Mine says 6/22 by end of day...let Spoilerwatch Summer 2016 begin!!

Unfortunately the plates are a past item - they were in the first Neiman Marcus box.  SO MANY PEOPLE love them that I'm surprised they have never brought them back, but that would be pretty unfair to the people who got the original NM box.  PSMH should open a store to restock old items!

Back