PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Was that Slim & Sage or Popsugar?
Popsugar.  And just got a response that they will send me a whole new set.  You should really write back to them!

Quote: Originally Posted by MelissaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am doing the same thing
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I actually am trading for two blue plates for two red plates so I have just that!!!
Haha, if it works for you, go for it!  Just not my thing, EVERYTHING else in my kitchen is red, and I'd like the plates to match with them, 2 blue plates would just look out of sorts in my opinion 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kristab94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Popsugar.  And just got a response that they will send me a whole new set.  You should really write back to them!
Thanks!  I am going to.

EDIT:  And I just did...

It's after 5pm California time and I didn't hear back from Popsugar.  Hopefully first thing Monday...

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's after 5pm California time and I didn't hear back from Popsugar.  Hopefully first thing Monday...
Any luck?

Quote: Originally Posted by kristab94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any luck?
No reply from PSMH.  I am not pleased.

No reply from PSMH.  I am not pleased.
They replied to me today (my plates are all messed up too) and they said they are in contact with the vendor to find a resolution for customers affected and would be in touch by early next week.

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They replied to me today (my plates are all messed up too) and they said they are in contact with the vendor to find a resolution for customers affected and would be in touch by early next week.
Thank you for the information.

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When they replied to you, did the email indicate your ticket was closed?  I'm wondering if they're keeping a separate list of people with plate issues, as opposed to keeping a bunch of open tickets in their system.

When they replied to you, did the email indicate your ticket was closed?  I'm wondering if they're keeping a separate list of people with plate issues, as opposed to keeping a bunch of open tickets in their system.
I think they just automatically say ticket closed, when they sent me an email asking me to send pics of my plates the email said ticket closed and obviously it was not

I think they just automatically say ticket closed, when they sent me an email asking me to send pics of my plates the email said ticket closed and obviously it was not
Yeah anytime I've ever had contact with PS it says ticket closed when they reply, and then when you reply to them it reopens the ticket. I think their system just automatically says closed because its not an outstanding request anymore.

I'm feeling better.  I got a reply from PopSugar today, pasted below.  I can be patient on the resolution, as long as I feel like there's a resolution in process.  Their original email to me did not make me feel like there was going to be any sort of resolution.

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you so much for your patience! We are still working with the vendor to resolve this issue for you and would like you to know that this is a high priority for us. We should have a resolution set by next week and once we do we will reach back out. Again, thank you for your patience and we do hope you have been enjoying the rest of your Neiman Marcus Must Have box!

Best,

POPSUGAR Support

I'm feeling better.  I got a reply from PopSugar today, pasted below.  I can be patient on the resolution, as long as I feel like there's a resolution in process.  Their original email to me did not make me feel like there was going to be any sort of resolution. Hi Tiffany,

Thank you so much for your patience! We are still working with the vendor to resolve this issue for you and would like you to know that this is a high priority for us. We should have a resolution set by next week and once we do we will reach back out. Again, thank you for your patience and we do hope you have been enjoying the rest of your Neiman Marcus Must Have box!

Best,

POPSUGAR Support
I got my replacements and they are just as crappy as my first ones. I figured they would be since it seemed to be more of a widespread issue, oh well at least I got to keep the old ones!!

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my replacements and they are just as crappy as my first ones. I figured they would be since it seemed to be more of a widespread issue, oh well at least I got to keep the old ones!!
Oh no!  I am sorry to hear that!

Oh no!  I am sorry to hear that!
They look like something you could pick up at Kohl's for $15...def not worth $99!! Made in China and full of deep scratches ugh I wonder if all the ps employees get to test out sample goodies??? Fun job!! Who wants to start up a similar sub box??!!! Shouldn't be too hard ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm curious what the plates are made of?  Is the material they're made from..."softer" that is maybe more prone to scratches, dents, etc.?

I'm curious what the plates are made of?  Is the material they're made from..."softer" that is maybe more prone to scratches, dents, etc.?
I just went to their site and the plates are made of porcelain. I don't know about everyone else's experience but the part of my plates that were damaged and scratched was the patterned portion. The patterned part looks like it was some kind of overlay like heated on or something, one of my plates had a big smudge of the design out of place like they didn't wait for it to set or something. You can see a clear outline around the design almost like with some printed shirts...if that makes any sense.

I don't know why I'm so worried about these plates haha...I just feel like they are kind of gimmicky and way overpriced for the quality because they are supposed to help you lose weight. It's annoying and I feel like it's a rip off.

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know why I'm so worried about these plates haha...I just feel like they are kind of gimmicky and way overpriced for the quality because they are supposed to help you lose weight. It's annoying and I feel like it's a rip off.
totally agree about the gimmicky part.  might as well use my daughters toddler plates.  they are small and have portioned wells, not just lines.  laaaaame.

i've seen plenty of plates that use lines in their patterns and they don't try to advertise them as portion control.  it's like something i'd pick up at cost plus world market, but lesser quality.

me dumping on the plates because they were the only thing i was disappointed in from the box.  i looooved everything else.  thanks popsugar, but i already exercise portion control.

Back