PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a bummer to read about the plates. I didn't buy the box, but I thought the plates looked beautiful so I bought some on EBAY. I haven't received them yet, but now I feel like that was a bad purchase :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm shocked that PS would put a low quality item in such an expensive box.

Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is such a bummer to read about the plates. I didn't buy the box, but I thought the plates looked beautiful so I bought some on EBAY. I haven't received them yet, but now I feel like that was a bad purchase
frown.gif
. I'm shocked that PS would put a low quality item in such an expensive box.
I think you will like them when you receive them.  I like mine.

This is such a bummer to read about the plates. I didn't buy the box, but I thought the plates looked beautiful so I bought some on EBAY. I haven't received them yet, but now I feel like that was a bad purchase :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm shocked that PS would put a low quality item in such an expensive box.
The plates are very nice! I wouldn't worry about it. Mine are beautiful and in perfect condition!

Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is such a bummer to read about the plates. I didn't buy the box, but I thought the plates looked beautiful so I bought some on EBAY. I haven't received them yet, but now I feel like that was a bad purchase
frown.gif
. I'm shocked that PS would put a low quality item in such an expensive box.
If they arrive with defects, you could still try contacting the manufacturer as others have mentioned.  I once bought some plates from Corelle, and they had some flaws.  I contacted them and they sent me a whole new set free of charge 
smile.gif

Okay. So I bought both the throw and the plates on EBay for $145 including shipping. (I feel like I got a pretty good price since those were the only items in the box that I really liked.)I received them today. The plates all have minor imperfections. They have a beautiful design and I like them, but I would have been displeased if I had paid a lot for them. The throw on other hand...WONDERFUL!!! I have about 1000 throws of all kinds and none of them are anywhere close to the quality of this one. It is so soft and heavy and sturdy feeling. I love it! I feel like this throw will last me forever, like in 20 years it will still be just as awesome. Now I've gotta find a way to keep my dogs away from it and still get to enjoy it myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The plates are actually pretty and a nice size. My plates came with flaws when you look up close (bubbles, pattern off a little, textures off when you look from the side in the light), and they were supposed to be 1/6 the value of the box.

Just got this email from PopSugar...

Thank you so much for your patience! We have been working with the vendor and will be sending you a replacement set (please know that we cannot guarantee you will receive the same color). We are working to ensure that you receive a pristine set and you replacement will be shipped within the next few weeks as we are waiting for an additional shipment. We hope you enjoy your new set and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Has anyone been burning their Nest candle?? I am right now for the first time and my living room smells amazing!!! I will def come back to this brand for more candles!

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone been burning their Nest candle?? I am right now for the first time and my living room smells amazing!!! I will def come back to this brand for more candles!
yes, it is amazing!! you have to try the pink nest one, i think they did it for october breast cancer awareness, it smells incredible!! 

I **so so so** still love this box. I sold the necklace for about $50 on Ebay and the rest of the stuff has become part of my life (well, we ate the snack in one sitting:) Yes--the candle is FAB. I'm down to the last quarter.  It's definately the cleanest burning candle I've ever used. I'm going to give BBW candles a try based on some MUTer's suggestions, so if you know of any bbw dupes for this candle let me know:) I'm for sure buying the room spray from NM.

Quote: Originally Posted by BratzFan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I **so so so** still love this box. I sold the necklace for about $50 on Ebay and the rest of the stuff has become part of my life (well, we ate the snack in one sitting:) Yes--the candle is FAB. I'm down to the last quarter.  It's definately the cleanest burning candle I've ever used. I'm going to give BBW candles a try based on some MUTer's suggestions, so if you know of any bbw dupes for this candle let me know:) I'm for sure buying the room spray from NM.
btw, after christmas, the NM holiday snacks go to at least 50% off so def check the website!! i bought one of the cookies snacks but could not eat them as my son has nut allergies and it was made in a nut factory so they were gifted! i was at BBW today trying to buy the marshmallow one and they were sold out! does nest make a room spray??? must check that out too! thanks!!

MODERATOR MESSAGE:

I don't participate in the popsugar thread, and it is impossible for moderators to be everywhere at once, but with that said

OUR BUY/SELL/TRADE RULES ARE STILL IN PLACE

Quote:
All trades must be posted only in theBuy/Sell/Trade forum. This is for your protection as well as the protection of the person you'll trade with since it allows both you and your swapper/buyer the ability to give feedback. The feedback system is the only way to establish a history of being a good swapper or seller.
If you're new to Makeup Talk please be aware that there are a few minimum requirements to post in the B/S/T area. These include:

1. Must have 15 regular forums posts.
  2. Must be a member of Makeup Talk for at least 5 days.

ANY other trade posts made from here on out will be deleted and infracted.

I received replacement plates this week.  3 out of 4 are perfect.  The 4th has a chip in it which is not a deal breaker for me.  I am pleased that PopSugar followed through!

I have not heard, but I am so hoping they do. That's a special box I would for sure buy. *fingers crossed*

the neiman marcus box is live on PS BUT this year they are also selling the NM box online at NM and in NM stores starting Nov 5, 2014

$250 seems really high. And after the nightmare I experienced with the Resort Box, I think I am going to pass.  I'd rather just take $250 to Neiman's and buy things I really want.

Back