PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else fallen in love with the Lancer face cream.  My skin looks and feels amazing.  Darn it I didn't want to like it lol.  has anyone ever tried any other lancer products i m curious about the face polish?

I fell in love with their contour eye cream that I received in a GlossyBox.  If I can't find another one I love that's less expensive, I might have to actually buy this.  Amazing is an understatement.

Today I could resist no more.  I shopped through ebates for 10% off and then used the code Thankful for $50 off a $200 purchase.  I am really excited!
I think I'm gonna cave & buy today. That makes the final cost (inc. ebates discount) $180. I noticed on the NM website it says free returns...so I'm thinking if I don't like it (which I doubt!) I can return it. With Christmas and my b-day in Jan., this is a great gift for me!

Of course I wish I had bought my box through NM & saved some $, but there was no way to know they wouldn't sell out fast like last year. Even still, every day that I enjoy my box, I love it more & more. The clutch is divine. I've used it a lot & gotten tons of compliments. It's so easy & liberating not to lug my big Speedy everywhere if I'm just running errands. The candle is beautiful on my vanity & I really want another in the blue for my living room. The box is on my bedside table & is perfect for my jewelry. The frame didn't excite me much at first, but I put a black & white photo from a trip to New York in it. It just looks so chic & beautiful even from the back so it sits on a console in the middle of the room & I'm really falling in love with it. It's not something I would have ever bought myself at retail, but I'm enjoying the luxury of it more than I would have thought. We enjoyed the chocolate with guests over the holiday & the beauty items will make nice gifts. This box continues to make me happy daily. It was a splurge I'm so glad I made. If I could, I would buy a second box just to keep on hand for gifts. I know this wasn't a favorite at first for some, but I hope everyone who got the box is finding a way to enjoy or use it or is able to swap & trade for things they want.

Anyone that wants to buy the NM box-- besides using "thankful" for $50 off & 10% back with ebates, they are also offering a $25 discount if you sign up for & use Visa checkout. This makes the box $155 which is an incredible value!!!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone k b ow how much the candle weighs?? Mine was broken but they said it would b awhile to ship a new one as there back ordered. Bit I have a package coming from the non so I wanted to know the weight of candle

Anyone that wants to buy the NM box-- besides using "thankful" for $50 off & 10% back with ebates, they are also offering a $25 discount if you sign up for & use Visa checkout. This makes the box $155 which is an incredible value!!!
Wow!  At $155 do I need a second?  Ohhh... decisions are hard!  If I lived close enough to buy one in the store and pick a different candle, absolutely!  But, it needs to be shipped so no guarantees.

My candle from the October box arrived broken, so they said they would send a replacement. Weirdly, they sent the candle from the NM box.  This is a mistake, right?  Not sure what I should do, because I don't feel like going out of my way for them...and I also don't really want this candle, it's just not my taste. 

I'm also in love with the Lancer face cream. It's the perfect consistency for my skin. I'm very much considering buying another one at the $155 price tag and the Lancer cream and candle would make up the entire cost of the box for me and the rest are awesome gifts. 

I just tried the code THANKFUL and it did not work. Anyone else have this issue?
I tried it yesterday and it worked. but I think its expired now? its good through today but maybe because its after midnight eastern time it is no longer valid. the $25 off with visa still should be working plus ebates.

Shoppergirll, on 30 Nov 2014 - 01:07 AM, said:I tried it yesterday and it worked. but I think its expired now? its good through today but maybe because its after midnight eastern time it is no longer valid. the $25 off with visa still should be working plus ebates.
  I was trying to purchase a few other things and they pulled the THANKFUL code before the site went down.   Hopefully they will add one for CyberMonday.

Go to ebay, Lancer cream doesn't sell, so you can get it cheap. Won't cost $125 more like $25-$50.

If there are any stragglers left this is probably the last "good" deal on it.  12% off through neiman marcus and ebates ($30) and $50 NM gift card.  If it was just $170 straight cash I'd probably buy it,  but I don't really need a NM gift card.   

I love the Lancer cream, too!!  What makes it feel so amazing?!  Overall, this box has been a win for me - along with the Lancer the Chantecaille products are also fab (that mascara doesn't budge), the frame was a perfect gift (w/ pic of new baby) for fav auntie, the candle will be for a fashionable friend, and cocoa for mother-in-law.  Still figuring out what to do with the box and the clutch - I might just have to keep them for myself.  The clutch is gorgeous, so I don't mind too much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My best friend loved my clutch so much that she just bought it on sale & she is super excited to get it! I also just had mine monogramed by Clare V. For $50. They were super quick & sent it back to me in a dust bag. I reversed the fold so that the monogram would pop against the darker leather. I'm obsessed with this clutch. I have two others from Clare V., but this might be my favorite now.image.jpg

Back