PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a variation on the candle. I'm so loving it. I couldn't wait to show you guys
image.jpg
image.jpg
the scent description on that one sounded amazing! how is it?!? It looked the best to me for the scents I love w/neroli + orange, can't remember!!

I kind of want that loved necklace they show in the insert for our boxes. I'm missing jewelry from this box big time
I think this has been the same problem with the fall box as well! I don't know what they were thinking not putting one in! I wonder if they got a lot of complaints or something?

I love my resort bracelets and I have seen them for almost $200 at a shop near me! They have so many brands that could have easily have worked had they left out one of the m/u items! which necklace? the shy by Sydney Evans love like last year?!? I know on the flyer there were bracelets that were under $50, one of those would have been perfect, much better than mascara!!

I contacted PSMH about my box arriving with a broken candle and a chipped glass box on Thursday. Just received a reply this afternoon that they are sending replacements.
wtf!!! I've sent 4 emails regarding my broken items.. no response at all... am I doing something wrong?? Lisa- fix u r broken pos company now!!

wtf!!! I've sent 4 emails regarding my broken items.. no response at all... am I doing something wrong?? Lisa- fix u r broken pos company now!!
I just looked at Facebook again to see more people are being responded to within 3 minutes of posting. But me, I've been waiting since 10.22 for a response omg.

I just looked at Facebook again to see more people are being responded to within 3 minutes of posting. But me, I've been waiting since 10.22 for a response omg.
I have to give you an update @I'm so addicted, I posted that PS was so great, responded right away, and said they were shipping me my NM replacements. Well, I was suppose to email them (per their request) the end of last week, and they were to send me my shipping confirmation, and tracking #. Well, I emailed them, Thursday, twice Friday, Saturday, twice Monday, and today, and have heard nothing. So, they are ignoring me, and not replacing the damaged goods. If they think I am going away, they are sadly mistaken. They will make this right. I will keep you updated, I just didn't want you to feel alone.

I have to give you an update @I'm so addicted, I posted that PS was so great, responded right away, and said they were shipping me my NM replacements. Well, I was suppose to email them (per their request) the end of last week, and they were to send me my shipping confirmation, and tracking #. Well, I emailed them, Thursday, twice Friday, Saturday, twice Monday, and today, and have heard nothing. So, they are ignoring me, and not replacing the damaged goods. If they think I am going away, they are sadly mistaken. They will make this right. I will keep you updated, I just didn't want you to feel alone.
*Update, I have a package coming from PS according to FedEx, but I still haven't gotten an email from them.

I posted a while back that I accidentally ordered 2 boxes due to the janky new website.  I emailed both the regular customer service and the special lisa sugar email address.  It took about a week, but the lisa one eventually got back to me, saying that it was too late to stop me from getting both boxes but they sent me a shipping label to send the second one back.  They refunded my card for the extra box that day.  Come delivery day, I only received one.  Do I bother emailing them just to make sure we are good?  I don't want them to think I got two and was only charged for one and recharging me.  The fact that people are still having so many customer service issues is making me paranoid. 

I got 2 damaged items, and emailed them last Saturday, and got a response the next day ( which is weird because I thought they were closed on Sunday). Anyway, on their form where you have to pick an option of what the email is regarding (billing, shipping, etc), they have an "other" option, and that's what I clicked, and it must have gotten to the right department. So, maybe if you didn't choose "other", you could send them another email under that option. Just a thought. Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I finally received a response. They said they would be happy to send me a complimentary replacement. Did they send yours out yet did they send it UPS FedEx post office. Do they provide you with a tracking or is it just show up

I finally received a response. They said they would be happy to send me a complimentary replacement. Did they send yours out yet did they send it UPS FedEx post office. Do they provide you with a tracking or is it just show up
I'm so glad they got back to you. They told me nothing, but I have a FedEx account, and I have a package coming from them listed. And since I got my November box last week, I am assuming it's my replacements.

btw, I went to NM store and the Missoni candles are no longer sold in store (I'm pretty sure all NM stores!) they had a sale in May and the candles were marked way down! so not possible to exchange at NM......

just wanted to add I bought a glossy box and it did not have the Essie polish in it, the next week they sent me both colors - is glossy always this good? it was my 2nd time buying a one off box (I bought a BG one w/GC) the products were so nice + great presentation - too bad they are only beauty...

PS needs to take a lesson from them! I saw complaints on late shipping of Glossy so perhaps they have issues too but CS was amazing - I could not believe how quick they fixed it and how nice to send both colors! I only deal w/PS so imagine my shock!

Popsugar sent me an email telling me not to miss out on the NM box and to get it today! Nice try, Popsugar. I'm pretty sure anyone who wants this box will wait for another promo to purchase through NM. You really should have given people price adjustments.
I can only imagine the outrage if it goes on sale after Christmas! they should have signed a contract w/NM period....contracts are signed all of the time! I saw a post on MSA for winning a $15 gift card, they had to sign a contract w/PS!

I posted a while back that I accidentally ordered 2 boxes due to the janky new website. I emailed both the regular customer service and the special lisa sugar email address. It took about a week, but the lisa one eventually got back to me, saying that it was too late to stop me from getting both boxes but they sent me a shipping label to send the second one back. They refunded my card for the extra box that day. Come delivery day, I only received one. Do I bother emailing them just to make sure we are good? I don't want them to think I got two and was only charged for one and recharging me. The fact that people are still having so many customer service issues is making me paranoid.
NO

I would let sleeping dogs lie (I always gets expressions mixed up, I am a constant sorce of jokes w/friends, but hope you get the point!)

I'm vocal when things aren't good, so I like to do the same when something is positive. PS sent out my replacement hinged box, and cocoa last week, and it showed up today in perfect shape. They did finally respond to my emails on Sunday, but by that point I already knew replacements were coming due to my FedEx account. I just wanted to share PS did do as they said they would. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back