PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm so over PSMH. and their canned responses. They control the relationships they create with partners. And prices they sell. When boxes haven't even hit their subscribers doorsteps. 

ALL of their LE boxes (including last winters) have been blah for me.  Last good one was last years NM.

Yeap...had a change of heart this AM after reading my fav blogger's review. After the discount as she mentioned each item comes to $25 ...really $26 & change a piece with tax. I for one had my mind set on a more Holiday looking bag, then again this one is most versatile...love anything blue and let's face it Cobalt Blue is everywhere, yet is timeless... LOL Everything is not only beautiful, but can be gifted for the Holiday's or along the way. You really can't go wrong if you look at it from this perspective! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeap...had a change of heart this AM after reading my fav blogger's review. After the discount as she mentioned each item comes to $25 ...really $26 & change a piece with tax. I for one had my mind set on a more Holiday looking bag, then again this one is most versatile...love anything blue and let's face it Cobalt Blue is everywhere, yet is timeless... LOL Everything is not only beautiful, but can be gifted for the Holiday's or along the way. You really can't go wrong if you look at it from this perspective! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
sure, for those who can get the discount. now. *bitter about that* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spoke to soon, not getting it after all :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not knowing what I am going to be doing with each and every item is just not me. I need to know who I am buying for...But, for someone that can... still a great opportunity, and I believe It ends tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine will FINALLY be here tomorrow.

I did end up ordering my husband the Men's Special Edition box. He LOVES them and since they only do 1 a year for guys it's still special.

Mine will FINALLY be here tomorrow.

I did end up ordering my husband the Men's Special Edition box. He LOVES them and since they only do 1 a year for guys it's still special.
Still debating on the men's. I thought last year's was fantastic & I'd like to get one to split stocking stuffers between my husband & my daughter's boyfriend. I'm just really afraid they won't deliver before Christmas & I'll be stuck.

I don't even see the box on the NM website to redeem for the discount - is it even up yet? I only see it on the Popsugar site.

It was on NM, idk if they sold out maybe? It's under there Holiday thing, I could not find it through search, you had to find the Holiday part. Confusing lol

I don't even see the box on the NM website to redeem for the discount - is it even up yet? I only see it on the Popsugar site.
Not sure if it matters now that the sale is over but the link to buy is http://www.neimanmarcus.com/POPSUGAR-Popsugar-Love-to-Give-Collection/prod175870717_cat51760743_cat8900735_/p.prod?isEditorial=false&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat8900735cat51760743

As someone else mentioned, maybe it will be on sale again after Christmas.

So, my box was waiting when I got home for lunch today. I started opening it and thought "Man, what smells like cigarette smoke?" I don't smoke and no one I knows smokes so I thought maybe the mail lady was smoking or something?! Nope, it was the candle. I don't know what that thing is supposed to smell like, but to me it smells like cigarette smoke. I was really disappointed in the design too. It's black and says Missoni all over it in black and white zebra type letters. The other ones look so much nicer than mine. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything else was about what I thought it would be. Not too exciting, but just ok. I'm super sad about the awful candle though.

So, my box was waiting when I got home for lunch today. I started opening it and thought "Man, what smells like cigarette smoke?" I don't smoke and no one I knows smokes so I thought maybe the mail lady was smoking or something?! Nope, it was the candle. I don't know what that thing is supposed to smell like, but to me it smells like cigarette smoke. I was really disappointed in the design too. It's black and says Missoni all over it in black and white zebra type letters. The other ones look so much nicer than mine. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything else was about what I thought it would be. Not too exciting, but just ok. I'm super sad about the awful candle though.
Oh no! I was shocked when I got a pattern that was not one of the 3 originally posted in pictures, but it was a wonderful Jasmine smell and beautiful pattern. I looked up yours and would be disappointed if I got that one too. If you have a Neiman Marcus close by, maybe you could take it and ask to exchange it. Say it was a gift and you do not have a receipt. No need to mention it came from the PopSugar box.

Oh no! I was shocked when I got a pattern that was not one of the 3 originally posted in pictures, but it was a wonderful Jasmine smell and beautiful pattern. I looked up yours and would be disappointed if I got that one too. If you have a Neiman Marcus close by, maybe you could take it and ask to exchange it. Say it was a gift and you do not have a receipt. No need to mention it came from the PopSugar box.
Did you get the Laguna candle? With the blue, purple, peach, pink stripes? I love that one so much!

I got my box today and 2 items arrived damaged.  The candle is broken and the box has scratches in it.  Off to contact PSMH customer service!

My box has a shipping exception. Apparently was going to another state incorrectly. Should get it in another week or two.

I gotta say, was it last year we were really bent over the variations we saw in the boxes. I'm ready for them to start introducing them back again. My guess, it makes the product cheaper if you are getting a whole bunch of an item in stock. This clutch is a great example. The colors remind me of that horrible clutch ps sent us. I would have appreciated some variation on this one. Anyway. Living thru your photos as my my nov box is likely to be here before my $250 box.

Latest posts

Back