PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mailed ps yesterday regarding my broken candle, and guess what 24 hours and still NO response . That 7 emails total in the past 30 days with not ONE response . I'm so bummed and over this

I mailed ps yesterday regarding my broken candle, and guess what 24 hours and still NO response . That 7 emails total in the past 30 days with not ONE response . I'm so bummed and over this
I got 2 damaged items, and emailed them last Saturday, and got a response the next day ( which is weird because I thought they were closed on Sunday). Anyway, on their form where you have to pick an option of what the email is regarding (billing, shipping, etc), they have an "other" option, and that's what I clicked, and it must have gotten to the right department. So, maybe if you didn't choose "other", you could send them another email under that option. Just a thought. Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a variation on the candle. I'm so loving it. I couldn't wait to show you guys image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 damaged items, and emailed them last Saturday, and got a response the next day ( which is weird because I thought they were closed on Sunday). Anyway, on their form where you have to pick an option of what the email is regarding (billing, shipping, etc), they have an "other" option, and that's what I clicked, and it must have gotten to the right department. So, maybe if you didn't choose "other", you could send them another email under that option. Just a thought. Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I what did they do for you?!!!

I don't think NM picked it out.  I think brands paid PS to be in various boxes (LE boxes being a higher tier) and then since NM collaborated with them, they determined which items they sold that could be used.  Same with the other brands. I think they are all paid brands - not "curated" and picked especially for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still upset about this box but am dealing with it. The problem I am having is that you cannot even sell this stuff!!! I looked on ebay, and it's just not gonna happen. I mean you might be able to sell the clutch for $30 or so and the cream for $20, but really? The candle is not even selling for over $30. I guess I am upset, that you are basically stuck with it, unless you want to give it away. Lol

I am still upset about this box but am dealing with it. The problem I am having is that you cannot even sell this stuff!!! I looked on ebay, and it's just not gonna happen. I mean you might be able to sell the clutch for $30 or so and the cream for $20, but really? The candle is not even selling for over $30. I guess I am upset, that you are basically stuck with it, unless you want to give it away. Lol
IL take it if u want to give it away.. mine is broken andI ccan't get a response!!

Now that I have the box. It isn't my favorite. I like the candle though.

The picture frame and box are regifts.

Face cream. Eeh.

Lipgloss. I wish it was either clear, neutral warm, or a darker color.

Ok w mascara

Clutch. Well. Any other color than the same as the horrible canvas clutch we got. Would have been better. I get it soft leather. It still reminds me of the other.

While I don't drink hot chocolate I will make some chocolate ice cream with it.

I really wanted the box, kind of wish I waited though.

I agree, I think it will be tough to sell these items on ebay for quite some time. I think it's even tough to trade them away on a swap site.

I contacted PSMH about my box arriving with a broken candle and a chipped glass box on Thursday.  Just received a reply this afternoon that they are sending replacements. 

Latest posts

Back