PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for this box, I must be crazy but I skipped the Luxor Holiday Box and I am cancelling my Oui Please box, so it was justifiable.  I am a little scared after the CFDA box dupe, but I like NM and Popsugar, so excited.  Does any know the total value of the box?

I'm out unless there is a spoiler.  I can understand their philosophy of no spoilers but that philosophy IMO should be revisited.  All other higher cost boxes, and lower ones too, release at least 1 spoiler.  For me I was "burnt" on last year's box and the CFDA one so I'd rather spend my money on items I know I can appreciate or gift.

I did it! I wanted to buy from NM this year since people who did last year got it faster, knew what was in it when they purchased, and got the $50 off... Kinda sad that's not an option this year, but I know that they won't be discounted or anything else to make me upset that I bought from PS so I just hope we all love it!

I just noticed on the PopSugar site it says "Sold exclusively on PopSugar Must Have" so assuming they know the meaning of exclusively, it looks like it will not be in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have items in previous NM boxes all been from that year's NM Christmas Book?  I just got the catalog in the mail over the weekend and was wondering... Thanks!

I just noticed on the PopSugar site it says "Sold exclusively on PopSugar Must Have" so assuming they know the meaning of exclusively, it looks like it will not be in store.

yes, i believe based on the wording, only PSMH will actually sell the boxes - i'm sure that it would state that it would be available on NM.com/NM stores too if they had plans to sell there as well - after so many complaints last year, i am sure they do not want anymore headaches...

if it shows up on NM, i would be surprised but never say never with PSMH! 

i read the 2015 NM christmas book and nothing about a PSMH box was in there...NM still sells items from previous year's boxes but from what i read + understood it will only be available on PSMH this year just like  back in 2013....

Have items in previous NM boxes all been from that year's NM Christmas Book?  I just got the catalog in the mail over the weekend and was wondering... Thanks!
the 2014 box was part of a special charity collection put together by Ken Downing last year and we could see exactly what was in the box when NM released it along with all contents + pictures but it was after PSMH put it up for sale with no spoilers.....i can't recall how long after NM put up for sale nor can i recall if PSMH told us it would also be for sale at NM...NM is better as they have ebates too! ha! but, from what i have read thus far, it seems it will only be at PSMH for 2015 as they did in 2013....HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2014 box was part of a special charity collection put together by Ken Downing last year and we could see exactly what was in the box when NM released it along with all contents + pictures but it was after PSMH put it up for sale with no spoilers.....i can't recall how long after NM put up for sale nor can i recall if PSMH told us it would also be for sale at NM...NM is better as they have ebates too! ha! but, from what i have read thus far, it seems it will only be at PSMH for 2015 as they did in 2013....HTH
I just checked back on MSA and the 2014 NM box was open to order on 10/22  Then on 10/30 PS released the spoiler of the clutch.  On 11/04 full spoilers were up.  On 11/11 the $50 coupon code went up.  I am hesitant to purchase this year.  I thought some people were able to find the NM PS 2013 in stores.  Does anyone remember?  

I just checked back on MSA and the 2014 NM box was open to order on 10/22  Then on 10/30 PS released the spoiler of the clutch.  On 11/04 full spoilers were up.  On 11/11 the $50 coupon code went up.  I am hesitant to purchase this year.  I thought some people were able to find the NM PS 2013 in stores.  Does anyone remember?  
I just saw on Facebook that this box will only be sold on the Musthave popsugar site.  I think I need to wait a little to see a spoiler.

PS.JPG

I like the spoiler.  Sigh.  But I do find it weird that it's not actually sold at NM.  The large trays are $295 and the small are $100 elsewhere.  I would guess it's a small?

Small Size

• Overall: 12" W x 8" D x 1.5" H
  • Overall Product Weight: 1lbs

Already purchased the box.  I  think they will have a problem if they send things not sold in Nieman Marcus. That wouldn't be right either  . Since one would think  ( at least I would ) that it would be stuff they may sell.   tray is just ok.  I will use it . Hope I like the other stuff more.

Odd pick for a spoiler, considering we just got a tray in the Fall box. It just seem so ho hum to me.

They make nice gifts, but meh. Just not for me.

Back