PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today...tarte in exposed and a white necklace. I decided I did not like the necklace so I whipped out some nail polish and make it a color that I did like. After a few trials, I settled on a purple. It's not too bad, and if I ever change my mind, a swipe of nail polish remover and it's white again!

image.jpg
I just want to say what a brilliant idea this was!! I received a white necklace and really wasn't happy with it. I painted it turquoise and it looks awesome! I love creative solutions!!

Received my box today...over all I'm pretty pleased. I love the bag, I will use it for taking to the pool. I got tarte in exposed, the necklace in white and my olive oil was from Portugal. I wish I would have gotten the tarte in tipsy, but I will make it work. The chips were tasty and are now gone and the olive oil will get used. I can't wait to try out the spray. The glasses are really cute, I like the idea of using them as tea lights. I'm not sure if I'm keeping the necklace yet. Here are a few pictures I took, put them in spoiler tags because of their size.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG7.JPG

Received my box today...over all I'm pretty pleased. I love the bag, I will use it for taking to the pool. I got tarte in exposed, the necklace in white and my olive oil was from Portugal. I wish I would have gotten the tarte in tipsy, but I will make it work. The chips were tasty and are now gone and the olive oil will get used. I can't wait to try out the spray. The glasses are really cute, I like the idea of using them as tea lights. I'm not sure if I'm keeping the necklace yet. Here are a few pictures I took, put them in spoiler tags because of their size.

Omg I need to get some sleep...the chips were from the June bag lol. I got both of my boxes today. 

I just want to say what a brilliant idea this was!! I received a white necklace and really wasn't happy with it. I painted it turquoise and it looks awesome! I love creative solutions!!
Yay! I am happy you were inspired and made it something you love! If you get a chance post a picture, I would love to see it!

Did anyone else receive a chipped glass?  The rim of one of the glasses is chipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh and I got the turquoise necklace, USA Olive Oil and Exposed Tarte. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They are very helpful with replacing damaged items!

I am still really happy with everything in this box! Great one!

My husband put the glasses in the dishwasher (sometimes I wonder if he might be selectively deaf) .. and they still look fine.

So, I think it's more a gradual process .. if you put them in regularly, the paint will fade. If desperate, they'll probably survive it every now and then.

They are very helpful with replacing damaged items!

I am still really happy with everything in this box! Great one!

My husband put the glasses in the dishwasher (sometimes I wonder if he might be selectively deaf) .. and they still look fine.

So, I think it's more a gradual process .. if you put them in regularly, the paint will fade. If desperate, they'll probably survive it every now and then.
My husband has the same selective deafness! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

<p>

It is kind of weird that there wasn't a snack item in this box. Haven't all the others had snack items? Is olive oil the snack item?
</p><p>I think it was considered the must have food item. As much as I love olive oil, I didn't really get excited about it like I would have for candy or chips or something a little more "naughty".</p>

Back