PopSugar Target Box, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box & I love it!! Hubby was totally sharking my box as I opened it so I gave him the teal headphones & Luna bars-- he's thrilled!! My jawbone is already charging.. Yay.. Soooo excited!!

I'll admit, the spoilers did not thrill me at all. Well, the new Luna bar flavor was kind of exciting lol. But still, I like goodies getting delivered.

Checked my PS account and lo and behold, I've been refunded the $81.94 I paid. No e-mail, no sorry, no nothing. Just a refund. I am so, so sick of PS's sucka$$ customer service.
Ugh, I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I know a lot of gals on MSA said that PS was sending them a free today box-- I hope you at the very least get a fun free present in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box delivered today.  I wasn't expecting it until next week so it was a nice surprise.  So many goodies to keep me motivated toward fitness.  I think PS did a great job with their 2nd collaboration with Target,

Back