PopSugar Target Box, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ladies, how do you back door the tracking for PS? On the old site, we had two numbers for each order. Now we only, have one number, and I don't think it's the right one to do the sneaky tracking. Any ideas? My Fedex tracker doesn't populate on its own anymore, I have to enter my tracking number, and then it will populate. I'm just trying to see if my box shipped, and I just haven't gotten a tracking email. I also didn't get a back order email, and I don't think I will, because I ordered within 5 minutes of them going on sale, and I did finish the transaction.

@@Shauna999 thank you for responding. I do have a FedEx tracker set up, and it doesn't work, I don't know what happened. It used to automatically show anything coming to my address, and then all of a sudden within the past few months it stopped working. Oh well.

Anyone know where this box is shipping from?  My fingers  are crossed its from the east coast and doesn't get caught in the possible storm coming at the end of the week.  I m so curious about what is in this box! I m trying not to expect too much-- I ordered the box for the tracker so everything else is icing I just hope its super awesome icing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Anyone know where this box is shipping from? My fingers are crossed its from the east coast and doesn't get caught in the possible storm coming at the end of the week. I m so curious about what is in this box! I m trying not to expect too much-- I ordered the box for the tracker so everything else is icing I just hope its super awesome icing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol
I live in Michigan & mine is showing shipping commencement from NY-- still in pending mode. Has anyone's box started moving yet? I'm ready for my tracker & lets totally start a MUT accountability thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone know where this box is shipping from?  My fingers  are crossed its from the east coast and doesn't get caught in the possible storm coming at the end of the week.  I m so curious about what is in this box! I m trying not to expect too much-- I ordered the box for the tracker so everything else is icing I just hope its super awesome icing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol
I am in NJ and mine has initiated from NY. 

Since we all keep each other updated on our various situations, here is where I'm at...... I emailed PS twice yesterday, and they sent me an email a little after 9 pm their time. I said I hadn't gotten a back order or a tracking number, and they said due to the fact they are sending out a larger number of boxes than usual this month, they are behind, and the Target boxes will be leaving the warehouse in a few days, but I do have a box coming. As far as my Fedex tracker situation, I called Fedex, I don't know what is wrong with my tracker, but they were able to look it up, and I have a shipping label created coming from Wappinger Fall.

Mine is on the move now w/ delivery on or before 01/26/2016.  Normally shows up a few days earlier.  Can't wait to see.  I have finally given up on getting my replacement items from the NBC box, but I notice that they are giving away 10 NBC boxes this month to random subscribers w/ January box, Grrrrrrr.  Oh well.

Mine is on the move now w/ delivery on or before 01/26/2016.  Normally shows up a few days earlier.  Can't wait to see.  I have finally given up on getting my replacement items from the NBC box, but I notice that they are giving away 10 NBC boxes this month to random subscribers w/ January box, Grrrrrrr.  Oh well.
So frustrating I don't think you should give up though you paid for the box they should send replacements or items of equal value. Tweet Hoda LOL (jk)  I hope they make it up to you and everything in your Target box is perfect :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shocking I got the tracking email before the box arrived LOL Yea they are finally on the way ... shipped 3 days late pop sugar tsk tsk tsk LOL  So excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I live in Michigan & mine is showing shipping commencement from NY-- still in pending mode. Has anyone's box started moving yet? I'm ready for my tracker & lets totally start a MUT accountability thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Is it awful that I m way more interested in the sleep tracking part than the moving part? ha! And I hope we get it in a pretty color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Back