PopSugar Target Box, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought for next year.... I personally would love to be able to pick one of these up at my local Target store - it would probably be a madhouse but fun. 
While I d love that I d be surprised if it happened there are soo many target locations throughout the country I think that would be hard to do with limited boxes unless it was only at select locations (which I would be so sad if my target wasnt one lol)  I'm so curious how many boxes they actually had.

I was just thinking of this box this weekend and when I saw the e-mail update from MSA I checked things out. Here's the funny thing, I put one in my cart just to see if they would charge tax (they did) and got distracted by something bright and shiny and didn't hit place order. Some time later I went back to the link in the MSA e-mail and saw it was sold out and figured well, that made my decision for me. I found I still had the place order screen up so for fun and Skittles I hit the place order button. Lo and behold, it accepted the order. I was so bummed about missing last year's box.

Would have loved to see a Jaw Bone3 since it has the hear rate monitor but the 2 should be fine for what I do. What I found interesting is that there are a number of Jaw Bome2 styles that are showing up as "discontinued by manufacturer" on Amazon.

I see Target is pushing P90x workout gear - wonder if something in that line will be included.

I did see it's getting shipped Fed Ex Smartpost (sigh) so we might see our boxes arrive by March ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

aww, I tried to get one 15 mins after they emailed, I was at work and couldn't buy right away. And it sold out fast!

I look forward to seeing what is in it through here though!

If anyone has an extra one, I would totally buy it.

Someone told me Target now sells Missha products??? Or is going to in the near future (they are on Target's website right now at least). Did we get any skin care in the Target box last year? Wait, we did - the Laneige stuff. I'm wondering if they'll put Missha products in this box. Hopefully they do and it's the Time Revolution First Essence...my current bottle has less than half left, so I'm due for a new one soon!!!

I hope Target will start carrying Missha at their stores if they aren't already! Good to know it's online. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info @@jackieee! I love the Time Revolution First Essence. I have about a half bottle left too and I also love the toner. I'll need the toner sooner than the essence I think because the toner is just a little bottle. Their BB cream is good too.

Never heard of Missha, is it a skincare line? Wouldn't mind trying it out or seeing some boots 7 in there they have a really gentle glycolic peel that I enjoy.

Never heard of Missha, is it a skincare line? Wouldn't mind trying it out or seeing some boots 7 in there they have a really gentle glycolic peel that I enjoy.
yes Missha is a Korean skin care line and the products I've tried seem to work really well. Many people seem to be a fan of the line. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

EEk these are supposed to be shipped today, anyone get a shipping notice yet?

Super excited for this one 

Can't wait to try the tracker

Hope theres a nutritious and healthy snack 

A new water bottle would be fab 

Cute gym bag 

Barre Socks

Pilates ring

Face toner or hydrating mist

Body spray

Whats on your wish list?

EEk these are supposed to be shipped today, anyone get a shipping notice yet?

Super excited for this one 

Can't wait to try the tracker

Hope theres a nutritious and healthy snack 

A new water bottle would be fab 

Cute gym bag 

Barre Socks

Pilates ring

Face toner or hydrating mist

Body spray

Whats on your wish list?
No shipping notice for me yet, and none for my January box either--and I'm trying to go spoiler-free besides the original spoilers for each box! :wacko:

I have no shipping info, what a surprise. However, Jennifer over at Ramblings posted today hers is in her tracker, and should be here next week. The weight is 1.7 lbs. I wish mine would ship.

People are getting emails saying that their boxes are on backorder! Sounds like popsugar over sold the target box. I'm praying I don't get that dreaded email.

Mine is also in pre-shipment mode, I thought it may haven been my replacement items since it was coming from NY. I thought all LE's were shipped from CA. Hmmmm. Can't wait to see whats inside for 1.7oz, but that could change once it ships.

People are getting emails saying that their boxes are on backorder! Sounds like popsugar over sold the target box. I'm praying I don't get that dreaded email.
Oh goodness the last thing PS needs is a backordered fiasco. 

Well, one girl that I know who got that email ordered way after it was sold out (but had still had it in her "cart" - just hadn't checked out while she was in a meeting). Her order had gone through 3 hours after we all got "sold out" notifications.  Maybe others as well. 

Wow that's frustrating.  I mean how in the world did they not figure this out until now when all the boxes were supposed to have been shipped like 3 days ago. Not cool.  I hope they do more then just a refund to make that up to people. Eekk.

boxesandboxes, on 18 Jan 2016 - 3:55 PM, said:Well, one girl that I know who got that email ordered way after it was sold out (but had still had it in her "cart" - just hadn't checked out while she was in a meeting). Her order had gone through 3 hours after we all got "sold out" notifications.  Maybe others as well. 
I read that a lot of people did this (left the browser open with the box in their cart and placing the order well after it sold it).

Back