PopSugar Target Box, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine also says 3.7 pounds and 13x10x5in. It should arrive by end of day Friday

I still have my box from last year with the yoga mat still inside. The mat is 24W x 68L so the box was a similar size. It also says 4.4 pounds according to the shipping label still on the box.

This is killing me! Lol some one on the east coast has to have a box by now, right?

I cant wait to see spoilers for this box. Unfortunately i was unable to snag either last years, or this years box, they were sold out so quickly :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i thought last years box was great, i loved everything in it, i bet this one will be great! I am so jealous!

According to my fedex tracker and also my USPS email alerts, I should have this package today.  I will post spoilers if nobody has done so by the time I get home at around 6 eastern.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Can't wait to see.  I don't think I have every gone spoiler free and I am not starting now!!!!!  Mine won't be here until next week!!!!

Hopefully my attempt to attach a picture worked.  Here is what i received in my box:

20160121_094926.jpg

Jawbone Up2 Gunmetal Hex $99.99

Define Bottle Fruit Infusion Bottle $19.99

Mission Endura Cool Cooling Microfiber Towel $14.99

Luna Bar Dark Chocolate Hazelnut  (Box of 6) $5.79

S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm Flight (4 balms) $15.19

Skullcandy Method Earbuds $28.99

Pixi by Petra Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloth $10

C9 Champion 3-pack headbands $4.99

Simply Balanced Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices $3.49

S.W. Basics Organic Oat Flour, almond flour and sea salt exfoliant (sample packet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully my attempt to attach a picture worked.  Here is what i received in my box:

20160121_094926.jpg

S.W. Basics Organic Oat Flour, almond flour and sea salt exfoliant (sample packet)

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!

i cant wait to get my box! it was worth it for me!

20160121_094926.jpg

THANK YOU!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If my Jawbone is gunmetal(I hate gold or rose gold) then I'm very happy. I always knew the Jawbone was in there, I was nervous on the color. So a gunmetal jawbone and the water infuser, I needed a new one, is good enough for me. I just got earphones in the FFF box, but these look like better quality. Last year there was a Target gift card, I was hoping to see another.

So far Popsugar is starting the year out right. Liked the Jan box, like this box. Last year was disappointing I have stuff from special addiction boxes still in the tissue paper

THANK YOU!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If my Jawbone is gunmetal(I hate gold or rose gold) then I'm very happy. I always knew the Jawbone was in there, I was nervous on the color. So a gunmetal jawbone and the water infuser, I needed a new one, is good enough for me. I just got earphones in the FFF box, but these look like better quality. Last year there was a Target gift card, I was hoping to see another.

So far Popsugar is starting the year out right. Liked the Jan box, like this box. Last year was disappointing I have stuff from special addiction boxes still in the tissue paper
The info card says Gunmetal Hex so all the boxes should be the same.  The headphone colors vary. I ordered 2 Target boxes and the headphones colors vary. Everything else between my 2 boxes is identical.

Great looking box. I might try to hit up the swaps for that towel, it looks pretty interesting to me. I'm a lip balm addict I would love those!

neblinosa, on 21 Jan 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

20160121_094926.jpg

It is a great box and I hope everyone enjoys it!  I'm really good with passing on the box since I have everything else (different brands) but perhaps I'll treat myself to chocolate luna bars.

I got my box today, it was originally supposed to arrive tomorrow. Overall I'm happy with it. I love the Jawbone so everything else is extra.

The only thing I would change is the color of my earphones. I got a sorta red/orange/hot pink kinda color(I haven't opened it) and that's not really my thing. I'm usually more of a blue girl. I'll keep it sealed/unopened, maybe someone will want to trade. 

This Box looks fabulous- I'm excited for my Saturday delivery. I think the lip balm set sounds pretty cool- it says to apply to lips, cuticles & elbows.. I'm all about multi purpose. I've thought about purchasing a fitness tracker a million times but just never got around to it. I think this one looks pretty chic for a tracker .. I love the color!

On another note, I read on MSA that popsugar sent out an email letting people know that the target box orders on back order will be canceled & refunded . They also stated that they'll be sending them a PS Today Box as a I'm sorry gift. I don't know if this was case specific but I thought I'd share.

I m so happy with this box.  Like many others I really just wanted the tracker so everything else is a lovely bonus.  I wonder though if they d ever do this box without a tracker... I mean what other big ticket workout item could you really send thats not a size and isn't super heavy to ship?  Because without the tracker the box wouldn't be worth it to me nice stuff but nothing earth shattering.  I m excited for the snacks though (fitness box and I can't wait to eat oooopsie!)  Hope nobody's box gets stuck in to storm- enjoy lovelies!

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow.  But with the weather it will probably be Monday.  The smallest amount of ice on the road shuts our state down.  But I am excited about the tracker, have been debating about one, so everything else is a bonus.  Love some lip balms w/ multi use and the towel will be nice.  The headbands will be used when I put on makeup or don't want to wash my hair.  Ear buds always welcome at my home.  Snacks always welcome too!!!

Got my box today. Really happy with it. My headphones are teal (love) and while I already have a FItbit, I like how thin the Jawbone is and am going to give it a try. Looking forward to using everything in the box. 

Love this box! Mine came today. I already have the Fitbit from last year's box, but I love the look of the jawbone. I got the teal headphones, I wanted the pink, but oh well. The infused bottle looks awesome. This box was an excellent value!

I'll admit, the spoilers did not thrill me at all. Well, the new Luna bar flavor was kind of exciting lol. But still, I like goodies getting delivered.

Checked my PS account and lo and behold, I've been refunded the $81.94 I paid. No e-mail, no sorry, no nothing. Just a refund. I am so, so sick of PS's sucka$$ customer service.

Back