POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a quarterly co spoiler that might be of interest to some of you ladies who weren't able to snag this box. 

According to Liz at MSA, there will be a Jawbone Up in the next Arianna Huffington Quarterly box! 

Has anyone tried the Misfit Shine, it's certainly the most stylish fitness tracker (and just $99).

I have the Jawbone Up and I love it. It looks a bit more like a bracelet than Fitbit. And the app is great. Been using mine every day since September. I had to deal with their customer service once over an alarm issue and the customer service was excellent.

Has anyone tried the Misfit Shine, it's certainly the most stylish fitness tracker (and just $99).
I had never heard of this one and went to check it out. It looked really nice, the reviews were good and so I toodled off to Target and bought one tonight. Wouldn't you know, it does not work. I tried a new battery and still no luck. I really like the way it looks...hopefully customer service can help me get it to work!

I have a quarterly co spoiler that might be of interest to some of you ladies who weren't able to snag this box. 

According to Liz at MSA, there will be a Jawbone Up in the next Arianna Huffington Quarterly box! 
The picture they show looks like it isn't a bracelet style, but rather a clip on?

I want a fitness tracker and all these deals make getting one so tempting! I wish the Apple Watch would hurry up and get released already!

A type to those who are considering buying a fitness tracker but don't want to look dorky with a rubber wristband:

I have a FitBit One (it is just a little "pod" with a rubber attachment thing that you are supposed to attach to your waistband, and it comes with a wristband that you can wear at night to track your sleep cycle.

I got the One for a few reasons, but the main one being that I looked like a serious dork wearing a wristband at work in a professional environment. Plus, I type on my computer all day long and already remove my watch and bracelets to more comfortably and quickly type, so I knew a wrist-type tracker was not for me.

I don't wear the One on my waistband either...I'm always nervous about it popping off my belt. Instead, I wear it clipped to my bra! I clip it to the center of my bra, in between my boobs, and it tracks my steps throughout the day. As a plus, no one knows I'm wearing it!

Back