POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is the first special edition box that I actually thought was worth it. I would return my jawbone up in a heartbeat if I knew what was inside this box.

I really hope they do other special edition $65 boxes. Maybe a college box in the fall? :blush:
TheaC, you don't like your Jawbone Up? I love mine. How long have you had it? After a few weeks of constant wear it begins to learn your habits and the app offers suggestions on healthier habits. Also, it syncs with the my fitness pal app really well.

What about putting some of the metallic tattoos from the January box on it? Assuming you don't get it wet often. (I usually put mine in my pocket of I'm washing dishes or something.)
/\ /\ /\ /\ THIS!!! GENIUS!!

I am so doing this now. I don't like wearing mine in the shower so I'm hoping the tattoos should last for a while. I may even try to put a top coat of some sort on it if I find I really like it and want it to stay. Thank you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
TheaC, you don't like your Jawbone Up? I love mine. How long have you had it? After a few weeks of constant wear it begins to learn your habits and the app offers suggestions on healthier habits. Also, it syncs with the my fitness pal app really well.
My Jawbone up had problems with charging after 2 weeks. Rather than charging, it sucked energy out of it every time I charge. I still have problems with it sometimes but I could fix it with a soft reset. Not the best, but I could live with it.

The only reason I'm so chill about it is that I got it for $50 during Cyber Monday.

Got my box today! Love it so much...charging my Fit Bit right now. Going back and forth on wearing the large and small wristband...can't tell which one I want to wear.

Received this before the monthly box, which is a bit weird.

Sigh of relief! While this box is great, I already have a FitBit (my husband uses a Jawbone) and I already have two yoga mats (one for indoor classes and one for outdoor classes), but I would have been really happy for everything else for $65, especially since it included a $20 Target gift card. Really great box!! I hope this is a sign that their LE boxes are taking a turn for the better. 

I am so doing this now. I don't like wearing mine in the shower so I'm hoping the tattoos should last for a while. I may even try to put a top coat of some sort on it if I find I really like it and want it to stay. Thank you!
Yay! I'm so glad. Those tattoos are cool looking.

My Jawbone up had problems with charging after 2 weeks. Rather than charging, it sucked energy out of it every time I charge. I still have problems with it sometimes but I could fix it with a soft reset. Not the best, but I could live with it.

The only reason I'm so chill about it is that I got it for $50 during Cyber Monday.
I'd recommend contacting their customer support. I had an issue with my first one and they sent out a replacement right away. Only took me a two minute phone call. $50 is still a lot of money. You deserve a product that works.

If anyone has success with this please post pictures!  That is a fantastic idea!!!  I already bought the overpriced Tory Burch necklace, but I like options...I am so sick of looking like sporty spice when I'm supposed to be professional. 

I am so thrilled with this box and I have no idea why. I already have a fitbit, a thicker yoga mat and enough face wipes, water bottles and head bands to equip the entire WNBA, yet I am still so giddy over the value of this box! I keep looking at it and thinking I'm so glad I got this! I think I may need an intervention.

If anyone has success with this please post pictures! That is a fantastic idea!!! I already bought the overpriced Tory Burch necklace, but I like options...I am so sick of looking like sporty spice when I'm supposed to be professional.
So this is my first attempt. I love it! Although I will have to work on getting it straighter next time and keeping the white edges off. I'm curious to see how long it lasts with me rubbing my wrist on my mousepad or keyboard all day. Also, how it stands up to the bending of taking it off and on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

So this is my first attempt. I love it! Although I will have to work on getting it straighter next time and keeping the white edges off. I'm curious to see how long it lasts with me rubbing my wrist on my mousepad or keyboard all day. Also, how it stands up to the bending of taking it off and on.

Ohhhhh, I love it too!  Thanks for posting pictures, and let us know how it holds up!  What a fantastic idea, @@northwest22!

If anyone has success with this please post pictures!  That is a fantastic idea!!!  I already bought the overpriced Tory Burch necklace, but I like options...I am so sick of looking like sporty spice when I'm supposed to be professional. 
How do you like the necklace?  I was thinking about the bracelet!

How do you like the necklace?  I was thinking about the bracelet!
I didn't know it existed until @@naturalactions mentioned it the other day, so I just ordered it.  I read a bunch of reviews though.  No one complained about the effectiveness, just the look.  It seems that people hate the chain, comparing it to a Mr. T chain, so I went with the silver instead of the gold.  I am probably a sucker because it's SO EXPENSIVE and not a piece I would wear if it wasn't for the fitbit.  But even if it's not 100% my taste, it's better than wearing the wristband when I'm at work.  I have had my fitbit for about 3 months and I still feel a little self conscious, especially on days I have to wear a suit. 

I thought about the bracelet too, but it's bulkier than anything I would normally wear so I thought it might get on my nerves.  The fitbit wristband doesn't really bug me but it's thin and plastic so it doesn't clink on my keyboard or anything.  I think the bracelet is prettier than the necklace though. 

For those that may actually want to spend their giftcard on athletic wear, the target cartwheel app is offering 50% off a selected piece of C9 activewear today and tomorrow. Plus the app has a ton of other discounts like 20% off DVDs and other discounts on food like the trailmix and coconut water. I'm totally stopping in today!! Today's item is a champion light support sports bra.image.jpg

For those that really want a Fitbit, Target is now offering 30% through their Cartwheel app for the Fitbit Charge. The deal is good through 1/24. It's a fancier model than the Flex, but there are not as many color choices. 

For those that really want a Fitbit, Target is now offering 30% through their Cartwheel app for the Fitbit Charge. The deal is good through 1/24. It's a fancier model than the Flex, but there are not as many color choices. 
Thanks!  I'm off to get one!

Hi  I just saw this and downloaded Cartwheel.  Silly question, but how do i buy it?  through the app?  or through the website?  will they email me a code??    THANKS! @@naturalactions

Hi  I just saw this and downloaded Cartwheel.  Silly question, but how do i buy it?  through the app?  or through the website?  will they email me a code??    THANKS! @@naturalactions
Not a silly question at all! The app actually rolls all your selected deals into one scanable bar code that you use in store. 

All you have to do is tap the "add" button on the deal you are interested in and it automatically registers to your barcode. You can add up to 10 deals at a time. When you check out, the cashier scans the barcode and you get all the discounts. 

Sometimes a deal will show that it is redeemable online, but it looks like this one is in store only. 

I hope that helps!

Back